Periyar University Admission 2020 | Application, Eligibility, Dates Full Details And Process
Periyar University authority has released the online Periyar University admission notification. Students can apply for online admission for UG/PG courses. The online admission Periyar University application process started on the official website. Students need to fill them correctly; otherwise, their application will be canceled.
Moreover, the application form is released on the official website online. The Periyar University admission form is also available online, and students can collect it from Periyar University affiliated colleges by paying the fee.
PU offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, research, and some of the certificate courses in the fields of Science and Technology. Therefore, admissions to various courses in this Institute is through the entrance exam conducted by the University. PRIDE (Periyar Institute of Distance Education) offers distance education courses to the aspirants.
So, here candidates can get all the information about the Periyar University Admissions 2020, Application Form, Fee to be paid, course details, etc.
- Periyar University Admission Highlights 2020
- PU Important Dates 2020
- Periyar Admission 2020
- Periyar Salem Application Fee
- How to Apply for Periyar University Admission Form 2020
- Documents Required The time of Admission
- Periyar University Admission Eligibility & Criteria 2020
- Periyar University Admission Online Link
Periyar University Admission Highlights 2020
Check the table for the PU Admission highlights below:
|Official websiteName||Periyar University|
|Article Type||Periyar University Admission|
|Exams||MAT, TANCET MBA|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|Application mode||Online and Offline both|
|Fee submission||Challan / Demand Draft / online transactions|
PU Important Dates 2020
Aspirants can apply for the admissions from the official website.
|Release of Periyar University Admission||2nd week of April 2020|
|Online Application Form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Periyar University Admit Card Release||4th week of May 2020|
|Entrance Exam||3rd week of June 2020|
|Final Periyar University Result||2nd week of July 2020|
Periyar Admission 2020
Periyar University offers various courses to the aspirants asking admission in M.A., M.Com., And M.Sc., courses. The duration of these courses is two years. Also, PU offers a Master of Library and Information Science, and its duration is one year. So, admission to M.A., M.Com., and M.Sc. is made based on the marks obtained till the 5th semester at UG level. Also, Passing in the 6th semester is compulsory.
The overall development of the candidates is the main objective of the university. A large number of aspirants appear in the Periyar University Admission of PG and UG programs every year. Moreover, PU offers 900 courses across 11 different streams.
The process of PU Admission 2020 requires some necessary eligibility criteria. However, for UG courses, the aspirants must pass HSC. On the other hand, the least necessary education is graduation for PG programs.
Periyar Salem Application Fee
Students who are applying to the course offered by the PU need to fill in the application form and pay the required application fee. So, the registration fee can be paid through both offline / online payment gateway (Credit / Challan / Debit cards) / Net Banking.
- INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ ST/ Differently Abled).
- INR 300/500/750
How to Apply for Periyar University Admission Form 2020
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Periyar University Admission Details” On the homepage.
- Find the links to apply for the courses.
- Click on the required link for which the candidate wants to apply.
- Enter all the important details asked in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make Payment.
Documents Required The time of Admission
- Copies of Provisional or Degree, Certificates of UG, PG, and M. Phil.
- Marksheet for 10+2
- Copies of Mark Statements / Consolidated Mark Statements of PG Degree.
- Copy of Common Entrance Test Result / SET / NET/ GATE clearance Certificates.
- Community Certificate copy
- Mark Statements or Consolidated Mark Statements of PG Degree copies
- The differently-abled candidates should support their claim with suitable Certificate
Periyar University Admission Eligibility & Criteria 2020
Master’s Degree: M.A.
- M.A. Tamil – B.A. Degree in Tamil
- M.A. English- Passed B.A. English or any other Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters in Economics- Candidates must pass in B.A. Economics or B.Com, BBM, BBA, B.SC Maths or Statistics Degree
- M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication- Any B.A. Degree
- M.A. Sociology Any B.A. Degree
- M.A. Human Resource Development Any B.A. Degree
Periyar University Admission Master in Commerce:
- M.Com -B.Com or B.Com (CA) or Any Degree with Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting / Management Accounting.
- M.Com. (Applied Geology)- B.SC Applied Geology / B.SC Geology.
- M.Com(Physics) – B.Sc(Physics) with 55 % marks
- M.Com(Chemistry, Food Science, and Nutrition) – Graduate in relevant discipline.
- M.Com(Bio-Chemistry) – B.SC Life Sciences
Periyar University Admission Masters in Science:
- M.SC(Applied Psychology) Graduate in relevant discipline
- M.SC(Biotechnology, Microbiology) Graduate in relevant discipline with 50% marks
- M.SC(Botany, Zoology) Passed in B.SC Botany, Zoology
- M.SC(Environmental Science) Graduate in related discipline
- M.SC (Bio-Informatics) Graduate in related/allied discipline
Periyar University Admission M.Phil Eligibility & Criteria:
- M.Phil (Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology) M.SC Bio-Chemistry with 55% marks
- M.Phil (Microbiology) – PG Degree in Biological Science
- M.Phil(Commerce) – M.Com or M.Com (CA)
- M.Phil(Economics) – M.A. Economics with 55% marks
- M.Phil(Management Studies) – Master’s Degree in related discipline
- M.Phil.(English) – M.A.English with 55% marks
- M.Phil.(Tamil) – Master’s Degree in Tamil
- M.Phil.(Journalism and Mass Communication)- M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.Phil.(Sociology) – M.A. Degree in Sociology
- M.Phil.(Mathematics) – M.SC Maths with 55% marks
- M.Phil.(Physics) – M.SC Physics with 55% marks
- M.Phil.(Chemistry) – M.SC Chemistry with 55% marks
- M.Phil.(Applied Psychology) – PG Degree in related discipline
- M.Phil.(Library Science) – PG Degree in a related discipline.
Periyar University Admission Ph.D. Degree:
- Ph.D. in Bio-Technology and Microbiology – PG Degree in the same area with 55% marks
- Ph.D. (Commerce, Economics) -M.Com, M.Phil with 55% marks, M.A., /M.Phil Economics with 55% marks
- Ph.D. in English – 55 % marks in M.A. English
- Ph.D. (Tamil) – PG Degree in Tamil
- Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)- MA/M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Ph.D. (Sociology) – Master’s Degree in Sociology
- Ph.D. in Maths – M.SC/ M.Phil in Maths with 55% marks
- Ph.D. in Physics – Chemistry with 55% marks in M.SC Degree
- M.Li.SC(Library Sciences) – Graduate in any discipline
- MCA in Aided and Self Supportive – Computer Science – Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, Any Degree with 50% marks
- Executive MBA- Industrial Work Experience of 2 years in Any Degree
- B.ED (Education) – Graduation in any discipline
- B.A.– 10+2 with relevant discipline.
- B.Lit(Tamil) 10+2 with relevant discipline.
- B.Com. 10+2 with relevant discipline
- Diploma, B.SC.(Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Maths, Computer Science, Bio-Technology, Microbiology, Home Science, Environmental Science, Information Technology, Visual Communication) – 10+2 with relevant discipline
- BBA – Passed the Higher Secondary Examination.
- BCA – Candidates must Pass 10+2 in with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Computer Science or Statistics.
Periyar University Admission Online Link
|PU Admission||CLICK HERE|
|PU Official website||www.periyaruniversity.ac.in|
For more specific dates and updates kindly check Periyar University Time Table.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are provided with the complete details about PU Admission 2020.