Patna University Entrance Exam – Date, Result And Patna University Merit List
Patna University Entrance Exam will be shortly conducted by the Patna University. It is expected that the Patna University Entrance Exam will be held in May/June 2020. The University conducts the Patna University Entrance Exam for admission in UG/PG courses.
The application form for the entrance exam will be released shortly on the official website. The application form of the Patna University Entrance Exam is expected to be released in the last week of April 2020 or students can follow the Patna University Time table. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form available on the official website.
Patna University Entrance Exam
Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is conducted by Patna University every year. It offers admission in all the UG/PG courses like B.com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc, B.A, and various other courses. The eligible students who will appear for the PUCET can check their results with the link given below. Candidates can check the Patna University result with their roll number mentioned in their admit card.
The candidate who wants to get admission to PU has to qualify for the entrance exam. It is expected that the Application form will be released from the last week of April 2020. After qualifying the exam 2020, they can get Patna University admission in UG/PG courses. Students who are eagerly waiting for the notification of the exam, you should regularly check the official website. Candidates are advised to check the application form, admit card, time-table and result in 2020 from the official website of the Board.
Patna University Entrance Exam Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the Application Form for UG/PG courses from the below table:
|Application Form||Last week of April 2020|
|Admit card||May 2020|
|Date of exam||May/June 2020|
|Tentative Result||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Patna University Merit List||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counseling Session||July 2020|
Steps to register for the PUCET
The student should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the entrance exam:
- Visit the official website of Patna University
- Find the link of registration for new user and click on it.
- Firstly you need to register yourself, you need to fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number, etc.
- Secondly, after sign in you need to fill the Application Form and click on save & continue.
- Thirdly you need to upload your Documents, Passport size scanned photo & signature and click on save & continue.
- Fourthly you have to proceed for the payment by submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
|UG Course||Rs 300|
|PG course||Rs 500|
PUCET Exam Pattern 2020
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET-2020)|
|Exam||Patna University Exam Date Sheet|
|Name of the University||Patna University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
|Official Website||Click here|
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the PUCET from the below table:
|UG courses||Passed with minimum 45% marks or above in the intermediate examination|
|PG courses||Graduate having passed the Bachelor’s degree in the subject concerned or as a subsidiary subject or as a subject in pass course or allied subject.|
How to Check Patna University Entrance Exam Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website of Patna University
- Click on the link that will redirect you to the result page
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Now choose the course and click on the login page
- After clicking on it enter your Roll No as mentioned in your Admit Card.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the Result
PUCET Result is likely to be declared in July 2020, so students are advised to keep their Patna University admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The Patna University result will consist of the following information:
- Name of the University
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of results
PUCET Admit Card
Patna University is likely to release the Patna University admit card of the entrance exam in May 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the University. Candidates can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the admit card.
How to download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Patna University
- Find the link for the admit card of PUCET
- Login with your details like Application Id & Mobile Number.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your stuff like a pen, pencil or other Stationery.
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculator.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.