The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the application form for OSSC Recruitment for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker for the 201 vacancies. The application form link is active now on the official website. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 15th September 2020.
The exam date will be available soon on the official website. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of OSSC Recruitment 2020. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- OSSC Recruitment 2020
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Key Dates
- How To Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020
- Application Fees:
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- OSSC Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
- OSSC Recruitment 2020: Admit Card
- How to download
- Important instructions
OSSC Recruitment 2020
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker for the 201 vacancies from 16th August 2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 15th September 2020. The selection for the Soil Conservation Extension Worker will be conducted in two stages that is Main Written Exam and Certificate Verification.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. Candidate can get all the important updates of the exam from this article, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, how to check to admit card, exam pattern.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||16th August 2020|
|Last date of application form||15th September 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
How To Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020
There are certain steps that you should follow to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website or ossc.gov.in
- Then click “Online Application Form’’ link
- Then enter the details like Advertisement Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, 10th Standard Roll No, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and other details
- Now hit the “Register” button
- Now login with the required details and fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Additional Details and other details.
- After that upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Then Upload the required documents in the “Document Upload Section”
- Now you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You need to make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download or take the print out of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Refer to the table given below to check the application fee of the exam:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
|Age limit||Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 32 years|
|Educational Qualification||You must have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational courses in Agriculture related subjects i.e Crop Production/Horticulture/PDFM from the recognized Board|
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
You can get all the information about the exam pattern from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||Main Written Exam|
|Mode of exam||OMR Sheet|
|No of Papers||Paper 1 ( GS & LA)|
Paper 2 (Technical Paper)
|Duration||Paper 1: 1.5 hours|
Paper 2: 1.5 hours
|Total Marks||Paper 1: 100 Marks|
Paper 2: 120 Marks
|Subjects||Paper 1: General Studies, English Language, Odia Language|
Paper 2: Mathematics & General Science
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answers in Paper-II only|
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Admit Card
The admit card will be released one week before the exam date on the official website applicant can download it from the official website via the correct login details such as User Id & Password. Candidate can check the link of the OSSC Admit Card on the home page of the official website. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent through Post.
How to download
There are certain steps which should follow to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it
- Login with details like User Id & Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Admit card to appear for the exam.
There is a set of important instructions which should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- Candidate should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidate should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.