The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the application form for OSSC CPSE Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer (Fire Service) and Assistant Jailor for the 104 vacancies. The application form link is active now on the official website. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 25th September 2020.
The exam date will be available soon on the official website. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission CPSE Recruitment: Key Dates
- How to Apply for OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020
- Application Fees:
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission CPSE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Admit Card
- How to download
- Important instructions
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Combined Police Service Examination in Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer (Fire Service) and Assistant Jailor for the 104 vacancies from 26th August 2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 25th September 2020. The selection of the candidates will conduct in four stages that are Prelims Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Mains Exam, and Viva-Voce Test.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. Candidate can get all the important updates of the exam from this article, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, how to check to admit card, important instruction.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission CPSE Recruitment: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||26th August 2020|
|Last date of application form||25th September 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
How to Apply for OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020
There are specific steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website or ossc.gov.in.
- Then click “Online Application Form’’ link.
- Then enter the details like Advertisement Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, 10th Standard Roll No, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and other details.
- Now hit the “Register” button.
- Now login with the required details and fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Additional Details and other details.
- After that upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Then Upload the required documents in the “Document Upload Section.”
- Now proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. The applicants need to make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Now download or take the print out of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Refer to the table given below to check the application fee of the exam:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission CPSE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
|Age limit||Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 25 years|
|Educational Qualification||Sub Inspector of Police & Assistant Jailor: Graduate in any discipline from the recognized University/Institution|
Station Officer(Fire Service): Graduate in Science or Engineering discipline from the recognized University/Institution
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||47 (W-16)|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||13|
|Assistant Jailor||44 (W-15)|
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the exam date on the official website. The applicant can download it from the official website via the correct login details such as User Id & Password. Candidate can check the link of the OSSC CPSE Admit Card on the home page of the official website. The hard copy of the hall ticket will not sent through Post.
How to download
There are certain steps which should follow to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it
- Login with details like User Id & Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Admit card to appear for the exam.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- Candidate should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidate should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.