OPENMAT Admit Card 2020 – Download IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket
The National Testing Agency has announced the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card online on 3rd September 2020 at ignouexams.nta.nic.in. They have scheduled the exam to conduct on 15th September 2020. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Application No and Date of Birth. They are advised to check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the examination. Get the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII (MBA) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency to admission the eligible candidates in the management programs of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Computer-based exam schedule to conduct on 15th September 2020. IGNOU OPENMAT conducts twice a year. The NTA has issued the admit card for the same on the official website that the candidates can download via their details that are Application No and Date of Birth.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the Hall Ticket can download it now from the official website. Candidate can get all the important updates of the exam from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Key Dates
Check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2020|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card||Available Now|
|Date of Exam||15th September 2020|
How to Download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website at ignouexams.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link of “Download Admit Card: OPENMAT XLVII.”
- After that, a new page will be open.
- Now enter the required details that are Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket
The applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the exam hall. The following things must print in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
Also read – Is IGNOU OPENMAT Necessary For MBA Admission
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern: Highlights
Get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Exam Name||IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII (MBA)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice of Questions|
|No of Questions||200|
|Medium of Exam||English|
Errors in the IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket
In case the candidates find any the error in the admit card, they are advised to immediately contact the official authority on the given helpline number or the email id and get the rectification done for the same.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before the reporting time to avoid any crowding at the center and follow the social distancing norms
- They should carry their items such as ballpoint pen, mask, hand sanitizer, transparent water bottle, and other required items.
- Candidate must mandatorily carry the admit card along with the valid identity proof and the photograph.
- They need to avoid carrying any restricted items such as Electronic gadget, mobile phones, calculators in the exam hall.