ONGC Jobs 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released Notification has invited applicants to fill up the vacancy for the Post of 4014 Apprentice Post Vacancies in many states. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates.
Candidates can apply through online from 14.03.2019 to 28.03.2019. Interested candidates can read the notification and vacancy details on the official website and apply online.
New Jobs Started Check Below Table.
|ONGC Andhra Pradesh||03||12 April 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||785||25 April 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||09||09 April 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||23||09 April 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||4104||28 March 2019|
|ONGC Agartala||85||19 February 2019|
|ONGC Rajasthan||10||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Gujarat||737||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Chennai||86||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Maharashtra||50||15 February 2019|
ONGC Jobs Important dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-03-2019|
|Tentative date of Result||01-04-2019|
|Joining of Candidates||15-04-2019|
Sector-wise ONGC Jobs details:
|Sl. No.||Sectors or Location||No of Post|
ONGC Jobs Age Limit (as on 28-03-2019):
- For General candidates, the maximum age should not be more than 24 years.
- For OBC-Non Creamy candidate maximum age should not be exceeding 27 years.
- For Schedule cast or Schedule tribe candidate maximum age should not be more than 29 years.
- For General candidates with disabilities, maximum age should between 18-34 years.
- For OBC-Non Creamy candidate with disability maximum age should between 18-37 years.
- For Schedule cast or Schedule tribe candidate with disability maximum age should not be more than 39 years
ONGC Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The accountant must have a Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Assistant-Human Resource should have Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant should have ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade course.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) must have a course in ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) should have a certificate in ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- The electrician must have a diploma in ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic should have certificate course in ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- The fitter should possess ITI in Fitter degree
- Instrument Mechanic should have a degree on ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Candidates who will apply for Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance should have a degree from ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) should possess a degree in B.Sc with PCM or PCB or ITI degree in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Machinist should possess a degree from ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) should possess a degree from ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel should have a degree from ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic must have a degree of ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- The surveyor should have a diploma in ITI in Surveyor Trade
- The welder should have a diploma in ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
candidates who will apply for Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical posts should have Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering
ONGC Jobs Selection Process:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time.
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs:
Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC’s website from 14 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply ONGC Jobs Online:
- Aspirants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to the official website http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/.
- Click on “ONCG Apprentice Registration”,
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After completing the Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application.
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
- Take the print of the application form or save it.
Note: For any further information about the interview or admit or any other updates candidates should follow the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).