Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment application form is available now on the official website. The officials have released the notification for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment for the 2060 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak on the official website. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 30th September 2020.
Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Odisha GDS Recruitment Key Dates
- How to Apply for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Application Fee
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Odisha GDS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Merit List
- How To Check Odisha GDS Merit List
- GDS Recruitment Important Documents
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
The Odisha Postal Circle has invited online application form from eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks in Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak for the 2060 vacancies from 1st September 2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 30th September 2020. The selection of the candidates will make as per the merit list. The merit list will prepare based on the marks secured by the applicants in the 10th Standard.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. Candidate can get all the important updates of this article’s recruitment, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, merit list, Vacancy Details, etc.
Odisha GDS Recruitment Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the recruitment:
|Release date of application form||1st September 2020|
|Last date of application form||30th September 2020|
|Merit List Release Date||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
There are specific steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the exam:
- In the first step, the candidate must register on the official website and obtain a unique registration number.
- Post that candidates need to make payment of the fee. UR / OBC/ EWS Male candidates are required to complete the fee payment. They can pay online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or make offline payment at the nearest head post office. There is no fee for SC/ST /Female/ PWD candidates.
- In the next step, an application form will get opened, where they have to fill the application, upload documents, submit post preferences, and upload photos & signature.
- Now they have to preview the application form and then click on submit the application form successfully.
The applicants can check the application fee from the below table:
|UR / OBC/ EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST /Female/ PWD||Exempted|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the recruitment from the below table:
|The minimum and maximum age of the applicant should be in between 18 and 40 years respectively as on 01.09.2020. Permissible Age Relaxation for the different categories is as per Govt guidelines.|
|Education Qualification||Candidate should possess a 10th class secondary school examination pass certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
They must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Applicants need to have basic computer training course certificate of at least duration of 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions
Odisha GDS Recruitment Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|Category||No of Posts|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Merit List
The merit list for the post will be declared soon after the application process is over. The list of selected candidates will upload on the official website. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. Their selection will depend on the marks scored on the 10th Standard. They will be chosen under the Odisha Post office as GDS only if they have achieved better marks than other candidates.
How To Check Odisha GDS Merit List
There are certain steps which the applicant should follow to check the merit list:
- Visit the official website given above
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Click on the “Odisha (2060 Posts)” result link.
- Now the merit list will appear on the screen
- Open the list and check the name
- After that, you can download & print the result in the form of a PDF File
GDS Recruitment Important Documents
Candidates are advised to check the official notification recruitment to know the complete list of documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application form. Here is the list of documents that candidates need to upload with the application form:
- X class / SSC Certificate
- X class / SSC Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Certificate of Transgender (if any)