Odisha Migration Registration Form – Special Odisha Labor Transport To Home
Odisha Government launches Odisha Migration Registration Form for all the labourer of Odisha who is suffering due to Covid-19. The party announced Odisha Migration Registration on 19 April 2020 that every person of the state who is labour and out of work due to Covid-19 will be given assistance in returning back to the state.
Odisha Migration Registration Form will bring back the economically backward people who are daily wage earner of the unorganised sector. They are facing difficulties out of the state due to the corona crisis will get relief. This is seen as a very noble move by the government for the poor labourers who are in other states.
The government informs that the people have to fill the forms so that arrangements are done for their return. This will really help the workers who are below the poverty line and are poor. The party says that it will try to help its migrant citizens in the best way they can do.
- Odisha Migration Registration Form Highlights
- Odisha Migration Registration Form Scheme
- Odisha Migration Registration Form Eligibility
- Documents Needed for Registration
- What details are required in the application form
- Compensation of the Odisha Migration Registration Form
- Odisha Migration Registration Form
Odisha Migration Registration Form Highlights
The scheme is launched for the poor who are suffering due to the COVID-19. The highlights of the Odisha Corona labor is given in the following table:
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Migration Registration Form|
|Beneficiary||Labourers of Odisha|
|Purpose||Bring back the labourers to the state|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Main Purpose||Covid-19 relief|
|Releasing department||Odisha Government|
Odisha Migration Registration Form Scheme
The Odisha Government, release the circular for the people affected with COVID-19. The circular says that people of all the daily wage labour who are suffering in the lockdown period will be given the benefit. The people who are living out of the Odisha should avail the benefit of the scheme. The governments say it will help all the labourers in returning back to the state.
The citizen of Odisha who is labourers and out of work can avail the benefit of this scheme. The citizens have to fill the form released by the Odisha government have to fill the form. The government will take the necessary steps to bring back all its labourers via any transportation mode. This is a very good scheme by the government for the betterment of the labourers of Odisha.
Odisha Migration Registration Form Eligibility
This scheme is for all the domicile of Odisha who is living out of the state. This was a scheme which will help the daily wage labourers to fight with coronavirus. The people who are eligible for the benefits are given below:
- The person must be a domicile of Odisha
- He must be a daily wage labourer with the unorganised sector.
- The person should be a daily wage labour
- He should have his permanent address of any city of Odisha.
- He should have his Adhaar card or Adhaar card number with him.
Documents Needed for Registration
The circular says that people of all the daily wage labour who are suffering in the lockdown period will be given the benefit. The citizens will be given with the details of how they will be extracted back to the state. The documents for furnishing the benefits of the app are as follows:
- Address proof of the Applicant
- Adhaar card
- Photo of the applicant
- Address of Family residing in Odisha
What details are required in the application form
The people who want to avail the benefit of the Odisha Migration Registration Form should fill the form correctly. It is very important that the details in the form are correct. The applicants should follow the following details in the application form:
- Go to the official website of Odisha Government or click here.
- Click on the Migration Registration form link.
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the date of birth.
- Post this choose your Gender.
- Fill in the Adhaar Card number in the space given in the form.
- After rechecking all the details submit the application form.
Compensation of the Odisha Migration Registration Form
Odisha Government announces the release of the Odisha Migration Registration Form for daily wage labourers who are in other states. The scheme is for all the labourers who are staying outside for a living. The daily wage labourers who work with the different sectors will bring them back in the state.
Odisha Migration Registration Form
It is a noble move from the government and the migrants were waiting for a long time for this kind of benefit from the State Government.