Odisha Labour Card List 2020 – Download New List, Status, Apply @labour.odisha.gov.in
Odisha Labour Card (Shramik) Beneficiary List 2020 is available now. Check the Name Status of the Labour and Employment Department. Which is the Nodal Department for implementation of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996 and building. And Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act. The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act has been enacting to regulate employment and condition of service of Building and Other Construction Workers and to provide for their safety, health and welfare measures etC.
And the B&OCWW Cess Act has been enacted to give for the levy and collection of Cess on the cost of construction work. This is with a view to augment the resources required for extending the welfare benefit to the construction workers. Which is by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board formed by the Govt. That is for the purpose. Today in this post we discuss Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List 2020 -2021 online.
Odisha Labour Card List 2020
The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board was up on 03.01.2004. Subsequently, it was re-constitute on Dt.14.01.2008,02.08.2011,20.07.2013 and 02.06.2014 respectively. The Labour Commissioner, Odisha is the Member Secretary as well as the Chief Executive Officer of the board. The Board has its own fund in the frame of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Fund. This is under Rule. 263 of Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS)Rules,2002. The Odisha Labour Card List 2020 online application process is available online.
Also read – Apna Khata Rajasthan
E-Shramik Odisha Labour Card
The Odisha Labour Card registration form for a worker who is worked at the building & construction area, with the help of e-Shramik Labour card to check record the details of the workers who worked at their premises. you can apply online for this card after reading the eligibility from below. Check the table here. This will help you out. Do have a look at this. Check this here.
|Organization||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of State||Odisha state|
|Article Category||Labour Card List|
|Benefits of||Labour /Constriction Worker|
|Check Labour list||Online mode|
|Official web site||http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/|
Benefits for Odisha labour list
Check the benefits of the Labour here. This will help you. Do have a look here.
- Assistance in case of accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of houses
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- Assistances of purchase of working tools
- Assistances of marriage of two dependant girl children of the beneficiary
- Help for funeral expenses
How To Check Odisha Labour List Beneficiary
Before, you could check Odisha labour card status online. This is on MOL’s (Ministry of Labour) website. But now it has been replace by MOHRE and the process has become even easier. The Method to check your labour contract online requires a few simple methods that you need to follow. Do have a look at this. This will help you. Check this out.
- Go over to the mention above or click here.
- Here the page, you will see a ‘Odisha Labour Card Information’ option
- Once you click that, a new page will open up, asking whether you have a labour card.
- If you have a labour card, click yes.
- The next page will ask you to enter your details such as labour card number, person code, date of birth and nationality
- Once the system locates your information, it will bring you to the page where you can view your UAE work contract online.
Features of the Odisha Labour Card
- The new house to be construct. They must cover at least 25 sq. feet carpet area. Which is excluding toilets.
- Non-IAP beneficiaries of the scheme will get Rs 1.2 lakh. whereas IAP beneficiaries will get Rs 1.3 lakh to build a unit. A family is as a unit for providing financial assistance.
- The house is to be constructed on the own land of the beneficiary or a family member.
- The district labour officer is the final authority. This is for selecting the beneficiaries.
- The board will publish the fund to the Panchayat Raj Department. which will open a bank amount in the name of the beneficiary and the fund will transfer to it.
Eligibility for Odisha Labour Card
This is To be eligible for the scheme, the building, and construction worker has to satisfy desire criteria.
Construction workers who register. This is under the Odisha Building and Construction Workers’ Welfare Board who don’t own a pucca house. Check the criteria here. This will be helpful. Do have a look here.
- The workers haven’t availed benefits of such other housing scheme from the state government or central government.
- A building worker whose age is between 18-60years and is registered under the RE&CS act with the Odisha
- Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board at least for last 3years.
we will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Our team will help you.