Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 – Odisha Sarkari Yojana
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 is announced by the cheif minister of Odisha for free mobile phone distribution system to give internet-enabled android based mobile phones to all families in the Swabhiman Anchal. Check all the information here.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 has been published by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on 17 November 2020. He associated with the people of Swabhiman Anchal today by video conferencing. At the event, he also launched the free mobile phone distribution plan.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana Highlights 2020
Check the table here. To know more about the Odisha Free Smart Phone Yojana. Do have a look here.
|Name||Free Smartphone Yojana for Women Farmers|
|Launched in (state)||Odisha|
|Launched in the year||2020-2021|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Officially announced by||Surya Narayan Patro (Cooperation Minister)|
|Supervised by||Odisha Cooperation Department|
|Implemented by||Odisha State Agricultural Marketing Board|
Features of the scheme
- Development of women and agriculture – The main motive of this project is to acquire development in agriculture as well women empowerment.
- Free smartphone – By this project, each female candidate will get a smartphone from the state authority. The smartphone will be distributed among applicants, free of cost.
- Implementation process – State agricultural department has planned to implement this scheme on a small scale.
- Estimated beneficiary – If reports are believed, the state will try to reach out to around 70% of the women associated with agriculture.
- Getting agriculture-related info.– With this Android phone, women farmers will be able to access agricultural helplines and apps to attain details about crop rotation, cultivation, crop protection, and harvesting methodologies.
- Knowing weather updates – To be better prepared to safeguard their crops against natural elements, applicants will be able to use these smartphones to receive updates about the weather in location.
- Getting soil development-related info – Along with crops and weather, female agricultural laborers will get access to soil information. They will get tips on how the fertility of soil can be increased for better outputs.
- Increased use of technology – These phones will also allow women farmers to learn about technology use.
- Direct access to agriculture lines– Apart from all these benefits, these smartphones will allow female farmers to talk to agricultural experts.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.