Council of Higher Secondary Education will release Odisha 11 Admission List for the 2020-21 session. However, the admission process will start on August 21, 2020. Likewise, the last date to apply for Odisha 11th admission is September 4, 2020. Similarly, students who will pass the Odisha HSC exams can apply for class 11th admissions. Hence, scroll down to know more about Odisha 11 Admission List 2020 and all other details such as dates, eligibility, steps to apply.
- Odisha 11 Admission List – Admission
- Odisha 11 Admission List 2020 – Important Dates
- How to check Odisha 11 Admissions 2020-21?
- Documents Required for Odisha Class 11 Admission 2020-21
- Odisha 11 Admission List- Application Form
- Documents to submit with Application Form
- Odisha 11 Admission 2020- Eligibility Criteria
- Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21: Seat Intake
- Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21- Selection Procedure
- Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21- Curriculum
- Odisha Class 11 Admit Card
Odisha 11 Admission List – Admission
Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21 will start from August 21, 2020. Similarly, the last date to apply for Odisha 11 Admission is September 4, 2020. Generally, after the process, the application is based on the Odisha 11 Admission list declared by the state board. Undoubtedly, three admission lists will release based on eligibility. Therefore, the minimum eligibility is candidate should clear the Secondary School of Education.
Odisha 11 Admission List 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||August 21, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||September 4, 2020|
|First list release date||September 9, 2020|
|Second list release date||September 23, 2020|
|Final Merit list release date||October 3, 2020|
How to check Odisha 11 Admissions 2020-21?
The following are the steps to apply for Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21-
- Firstly, visit the official website, http://samodisha.gov.in.
- Similarly, click on the link ” Odisha 11 Admission 2020.”
- Additionally, fill the details.
- Moreover, pay the requisite fee by online or offline method.
- Finally, Odisha 11 Admission form 2020-21 is complete.
Documents Required for Odisha Class 11 Admission 2020-21
Following a set of original documents must be produced for verification at the school’s time of admission.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate from the Principal or School last attended
- Class X marks statement.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate/ PH certificate (if any)
- Residential certificate from concerned Sarpanch/Councilor/Corporator/Competent Authority
Odisha 11 Admission List- Application Form
Mainly, candidates must ensure that they will satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Undoubtedly, Odisha 11 Application form 2020 will release on the official website as per the schedule. Moreover, the filled-in applications with enclosures will receive the Principal and Principal-in charge with a proper receipt until the cut-off date. Hence, there is no application fee for the submission of the application form.
Documents to submit with Application Form
The following are the documents necessary to submit along with the application form-
- Marks statement downloaded from CBSE website duly attested by the principal.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate/ PH certificate (if any)
- Copy of Aadhaar card of students and parents
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- Residential certificate from concerned Sarpanch/Councilor/Corporator/Competent authority
- Self-attested photocopy of the front page of bank account details of the student
- Proof of Blood Group of the student
Odisha 11 Admission 2020- Eligibility Criteria
Significantly, go through the following points to know whether the student is eligible to apply for admission.
- Firstly, to be eligible, students must pass class 10 with Mathematics as a subject.
- Similarly, students who pass 10th from CBSE board, as well as those who pass 10th from other boards, are eligible.
- Therefore, there are no qualifying marks to apply for Odisha Class 11 Admission.
Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21: Seat Intake
Generally, the science stream of each Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya has 80 seats. Similarly, these 80 seats will divide into two sections. Likewise, each section has an intake capacity of 40 students. Undoubtedly, 50 percent of total seats are for girl students.
Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21- Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is based on merit based on marks secured in class 10th. Following is the priority order for allotment of seats to applicants.
- The first preference is for the students who passed from Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, where class 10 is upgraded to class 11. students of other Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas within the district.
- Likewise, if there is a vacancy, the students of Government High Schools of the same block will prioritize admission.
- In case of further vacancy, students of Private High Schools within the block are taken into consideration. Students of Government High Schools of other blocks of the district for Odisha class 11 Admission.
- Finally, if a vacancy exists, seats are allotted to students of the Private/Public High schools of other district blocks.
Odisha 11 Admission 2020-21- Curriculum
There are the following 5 subjects in class 11; each subject carries 100 marks.
- English Core
There is no alternative subject in addition to the above 5 subjects. Undoubtedly, all subjects of class 11 will continue to class 12 without any change.
Co-Scholastic Activities: Along with the scholastic areas, each Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya has to keep the following co-scholastic subjects-
- General Studies
- Health and Physical Education
- Work Experience
Odisha Class 11 Admit Card
Particularly, candidates who apply for admission will get the Odisha Class 11 Admit Card. Similarly, students can download the admit card from the official website.
- Firstly, students can access the admit card from the official website; there is no other alternative.
- However, admit card should be printed
- The Admit card will contain essential information such as candidate’s name, roll number, date of exam, and time of exam
- Likewise, the admit card is an important document and students should store it carefully.
- Without the admit card, the candidate will not be able to sit for the examination.