OASIS Scholarship West Bengal 2020 | West Bengal Scholarship Online Form
OASIS Scholarship 2020 will available to apply online From the month of May 2020. The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal has launched the OASIS Scholarship scheme.
So, OASIS is a form of financial-based scholarship. The OASIS Scholarship one-stop online scholarship portal that is available for the students of SC or ST and OBC category.
The scholarship consists of both Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarship. So, the scholarship is for those candidates who are a resident of this state.
So, the Backward Classes Welfare Department’s main key objective behind introducing the OASIS Scholarship portal is to create a dedicated online system for filling the application.
The scholarship Application form releases online on the official website. The official website of OASIS is http://oasis.gov.in/
OASIS Scholarship 2020 Details with Dates
The list of important details with dates is given in a table below-
|S.no||Name of the Scholarship||Provider||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Pre-matric Scholarship for SC Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal||Opening of Registration Form Date||Expected from 2nd May 2020|
|2||Pre-matric Scholarship for ST Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal||Last Date to apply online||Expected 2nd week of October 2020|
|3||Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal||Scholarship Renewal Last Date||Expected 2nd week of November 2020|
|4||Post-matric Scholarship for OBC Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal||Official Site||oasis.gov.in|
OASIS Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for oasis scholarship 2020-
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
|S.no||Name of the Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Pre-matric Scholarship for SC Students||
|2||Pre-matric Scholarship for ST Students||
|3||Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Students||
|4||Post-matric Scholarship for OBC Students||
Details required for Scholarship form
Every application form should be submitted with the following document. The Authorities will check these documents and applications.
So, the following documents should be carried by the student during the verification process. The list pf required documents are given below. So candidates can check it.
- Candidates qualifying certificates and Marks
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidates ID Proof (issued by the government)
- Address proof issued by the government)
- OASIS Application form
- Passport size scanned photo of the candidates
- The first page or index page photocopy of the Bank passbook
- Certificate of Family annual income
- Candidates Application form fee receipt.
How To Apply OASIS Scholarship 2020
The following steps of how to apply for oasis scholarship are given below. So, candidates can check it
- So, firstly candidate needs to visit the official website of OASIS
- Then-candidate needs to click on the student registration.
- Now register yourself for the scholarship.
- So, candidates need to give their correct district.
- After that candidates need to track their Application option.
- Now a new page will open on the display
- So, after that candidates need to log in.
- Candidates can log in by filling all the details correctly.
- They can do so by entering the Application ID and region.
- Along with the form also upload your important documents.
- Then after filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of your form.
- Now The OASIS Scholarship Application form will open.
- So, download the form in the pdf format
- Also, takeout the print for future use.