NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organization is going recruit to fill up 127 vacancies across India. It has published notification and invited online application from eligible candidates to fill up Technical Assistants Posts.
Aspirants who are seeking Central Government jobs can use this chance from 15.03.2019. As per the NTRO job notification, these vacancies are allotted for Technical Assistant Posts. The closing date of online application is 04.04.2019. The online application link of NTRO recruitment and notification is available on the official website.
Aspirants must possess Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university. Candidate’s age should not be exceeded by 30 years. Selection procedure will be based on CBT or Computer Based Test (Tier I & Tier II).
Qualified aspirants will be placed anywhere in India. Applications will be accepted only via online mode. Further details about NTRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, and syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Important details of NTRO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organization|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Technical Assistants|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||CBT or Computer Based Test (Tier I & Tier II).|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.04.2019|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Aspirants may visit the Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here he could get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply.
NTRO recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- As per the notification, overall 127 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Steam wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of Streams||Number of vacancies|
NTRO recruitment Educational Qualification:
- For Electronics stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Three years Diploma in any discipline of Engineering or Technology like Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering.
- For Computer Science Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Bachelors Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
NTRO recruitment Age Limit:
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 30 Years|
|Relaxation||05 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates|
03 years relaxation for OBC candidates
How to apply NTRO Recruitment:
- Applicants must have a valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates have to log on to https://ntrorectt.in/ntro/home
- Then go to “Current Openings” and Select the desired post.
- Read the information attentively & Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user then you have to select “Click here for New Registration”,
- Complete the Registration first and then Click on “Submit”.
- After completing Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all the required details in the application & upload your Photo and Signature.
- Take the print of the application form or save it.