NSCL Admit Card 2020 (Released) – Download Trainee and Asst. Post Hall Ticket
National Seeds Corporation Limited has declared the NSCL Admit Card 2020 for the posts of Management Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Trainee, Senior Trainee, Assistant Legal. As per the official notification, the exam date of the Computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted on 25th November 2020 and 26th November 2020. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Login Id and Password. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
NSCL Admit Card 2020
National Seeds Corporation Limited has released the application form for the post of Management Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Legal from 14th July 2020. The eligible candidates need to submit the application form by 15th August 2020. According to the official notice, the exam date of the Computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted from 25th November 2020 and 26th November 2020.
NSCL has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website that the candidates can download via their details that are Login ID and Password. The selection for the post will be conducted in three stages such as Written Examination, Interview/Skill Test, and Document Verification. Check this article to get all the important updates of the exam from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
NSCL Recruitment Admit Card 2020 Key Dates
Applicants need to refer to the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||14th July 2020|
|Last date of application form||15th August 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Computer-Based Examination||25th November 2020 and 26th November 2020|
Steps to download NSCL Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to NSCL Admit Card.
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Login ID, Password, and other details.
- After that, click on the “Login” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the NSCL Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket now from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the exam hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
NSCL Exam Pattern
Applicants need to refer to the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.