NREGA Job Card List Online – Apply NREGA Job Online, Eligibility, Process
The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as MNREGA, has started the scheme NREGA Job Card List Scheme. The Government has taken the initiative to launch the NREGA Job Card list for the betterment of the life of poor people. The department has released the List state wise on the official website. All the eligible applicants can check their names on the list & download the same.
Due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), poor people are in severe conditions with no means of daily survival. Therefore workers who are eligible for NREGA Scheme are demanding relief funds for their daily survival. NREGA Job Card is the scheme for the people who can earn money by doing unskilled labour work. Indian Government has passed this act in the year 2005.
This scheme provides unskilled labor work to poor people for a hundred days in every financial year. MNREGA has released the List for the poor people and uploads it on the official website. The poor people check their names if they are eligible for the card and download it from the website.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card List
Here is the list of benefits that will be availed by poor people under this scheme. The benefits are as follow:
- The NREGA Job Card list covers all the states & Union Territory of India.
- This scheme provides unskilled labour work to poor people for a hundred days in every financial year
- The NREGA Job Card scheme is only for the poor people of the state who have no source of income.
- This scheme provided employment to both men & women.
- Under this scheme, the Government must employ the people within the 15 days of applying. But if they fail to do so, then the unemployment allowance will be given to the poor people of every state.
- The gram panchayat of the villages mainly implement these schemes and the role of contractors are banned in this scheme.
- This scheme will help in protecting the environment, uplift the lives of poor people, and will bring employment opportunities & social equity in the Country.
Steps to download the NREGA Job Card List
The applicant should follow the given steps to download the job card
- Visit the official website of MGNREGA or nrega.nic.in
- Now you have to select the Job Card under the Transparency & Accountability section.
- In the next step, you will see list of states will be opened & then you need to click on the state
- Now you need to fill the required details like financial year, choose your district, select Block & Panchayat and etc
- Post that you need to click on the “Proceed” button
- Now you will see the job card right opposite to name, so you just need to click on job card number
- Now you can view & download the job card from the official website
- You can get a hard copy of the NREGA Job Card for the future reference
States under NREGA Job Card List
You can check the MREGA Job Card List of State under the scheme from the below table:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Assam||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Chattisgarh NREGA Job Card List||Karnataka|
|Daman & Diu||Maharashtra|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Manipur|
|Odisha NREGA Job Card List||Pondicherry|
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
Details in the NREGA Job Card list
Here is the list of details mentioned in the job card available on the official website:
- Family Id
- Job Card Number
- Name of the Head
- Name of the Father/Husband
- Date of Registration
- Details of the applicants of the household willing to work
- Signature/Thumb impression of the Applicant
- Seal & Signature of Registering Authority
How To Check the NREGA Payment Status
The amount is transferred in the bank account of the poor people after they complete their 100 days of work. The eligible people can check the details of the payment by visiting the bank. If any member didn’t get the payment then they should check the NREGA Job Card List. A bank employee will assist them. The bank employee will update their passbook and will let them know whether the amount is transferred in their bank account or not.