NMAT 2019– NMAT or Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test is a national level entrance test. NMAT is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC. Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test by GMAC offers admission in their management programmes in different specifications. Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test is accepted as an admission criterion by several top businesses school in India like SVKMs Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai, Banglore, and Hyderabad), Xavier University (Bhubaneshwar), ICFAI Business School (Hyderabad), Alliance University( Banglore), VIT University and other such. Through this exam, a candidate can get admission in various management.
NMAT 2019 Highlights
Important details related to NMAT or Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test is given below. Candidate can check it out from the table provided below-
|Exam Name||NMAT or Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test|
|Conducting body||Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Programs in Management|
|Helpline Desk||Phone: +917863008300 – Monday to Friday (except public holidays); 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST Email: [email protected]|
NMAT 2019 Important dates
The official announcement of NMAT 2019 has not been released yet. The important expected dates related to NMAT 2019 is given below. Candidate can check the dates from the table provided below.
|NMAT 2019 Online registration||July – October 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Scheduling||July – October 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Late Registration acceptance window||October 1st week -2nd week 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Online registration- Retake||October -December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 ReScheduling||December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Examination date||October -December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Result Declaration||January 2020|
NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is interested to apply in NMAT 2019 should read all the eligibility criteria before applying because Candidates who are not meeting the below-mentioned criteria will be disqualified. So it is very important for all the candidate to fulfill all the eligibility norms –
- Candidate should be less than 25 years of age.
- Candidate should have completed the Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized college or University.
- The candidate who will apply should have qualified the examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the very 1st attempt.
- The candidate who is applying in the final examination of the qualifying exam is also eligible to apply for NMAT 2019.
- International Candidate with more than 2 years of post qualification experience will also be preferred.
NMAT 2019 Application form
Candidate can fill the Application form from the official website www.nmat.org.in. It is expected that the Application Form of NMAT 2019 will be released in the month of July till October 2019.v
How to Apply for the NMAT 2019 Application Form
The following steps of how to apply for the NMAT 2019 Application form is given below. Candidate can check it out from the point listed below-
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of NMAT.
- After visiting candidate needs to register themselves their active email ID.
- Then provide all the required details including contact information ,Academic details,and work experience if any.
- Then-candidate should be carefull that the name and DOB entered during filling the NMAT 2019 Application from should match with that in the supporting academic certificates .
- Then after filling the details and required information candidates need to upload their recent size photograph with their specimen signature on the NMAT 2019 Application form.
- Then after uploading the photograph candidate need to pay the Application fee via the integrated payment gateway.
- After paying the fee candidate are asked to take out the printout for further use
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the NMAT 2019 exam pattern from the table given below-
|EVENTS||EXAM PATTERN DETAILS|
|Number of Attempts||Candidate can attempt the NMAT exam maximum 3 times during the year,s testing period|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Types of Question||Objective Types Questions|
|Number of Question||120 Question|
|Sections||Language skills, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitive skills|
|Negative Marking||yes there will be negative marking scheme|
|ReScheduling||Candidate can also schedule for the retake exam, If they are not satisfied with their in the very first attempt|
NMAT 2019 Brief details of the Sections
The brief details of NMAT 2019sections are discussed in the table below-
|SECTIONS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TIME IN MINUTES|
|Language skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||38 minutes|
|Quantitive skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|