National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2020, Apply Now
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous institute under the department of school education and literacy, MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource and Development), Government of India. The institute is dedicated to quality school education through open and distance learning mode up to pre-degree or pre-graduation level. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) recently releases a notification for their recruitment for various posts for the year of 2020. Eligible candidate can apply online in the official site of NIOS for 44 vacant posts.
Also Read – UPSC Recruitment 2020
|EDP supervisor||31||Degree with PG Diploma (Computer Application/ Hardware Engg)|
|Junior Assistant||13||Senior secondary, working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour|
- Last date for receipt of Application- 11.05.2020
- Last date for receipt of Application for remote areas- 18.08.2020
- Dates can be extended for giving chance to more candidates to apply for the given posts. The candidates must wait for the latest announcement of NIOS for extension of Dates.
Application fee is payable only via offline mode.
|UR/ OBC||Rs. 500|
Maximum Age for post 1 – 37 years
Maximum Age for post 2 – 27 years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates can apply through www.nios.as.in
How to Apply
- Go to the official site of NIOS, nios.as.in
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill up the “online application form”
- Click “Submit”
- Download the form.
- Sent the application form to the given address of NIOS
- Pay the Application fee Offline.
There will be a objective type written test then candidates must go through a personal interview round. The date for interview will be send to candidate via Email or SMS.
The pay scale for the given posts for 44 candidates will be as per 7th CPC.