NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 – NHM Hall Ticket Download
The National Health Mission has declared the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 for Community Health Officer posts online. As per the official notification, the written examination dates schedule to conduct on 10th November 2020. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Application Id and Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
The National Health Mission, Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare has released the application form for Community Health Officer posts from 2nd September 2020. The eligible candidates need to submit the application form by 21st September 2020. According to the official notice, the written examination date is scheduled to be conducted on 10th November 2020.
NHM has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website that the candidates can download via their details that are Application Id and Date of Birth. The post’s selection will be conducted based on the written examination and other eligibility criteria. Check this article to get all the important updates on the exam from this article. Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
NHM Rajasthan CHO 2020 Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||2nd September 2020|
|Last date of application form||21st September 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Date of Examination||10th November 2020|
Steps to download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
There are specific steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Application Id and Date of Birth.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket now from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the exam hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Subject||Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Concerned Subjects|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the test.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.