NEET Registration Process Online 2019, Age Limit, Paper Pattern and Current Changes In Exam.
NEET online registration process will start from 31st of January 2019, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has completed all arrangement for the registration.
An applicant is advised to visit its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in because an official update is awaited from the NEET authorities.
Entrance test for 2019 will be held on 10th May.
NEET Registration Online 2019
- NEET 2019 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
2. Offline NEET 2019 Application Form will not be accepted.
3. All the applicants must have their Aadhar card ready and it is mandatory for the Indian citizen to be filled in the form.
4. Applicants from the newly formed state like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K (opted seats under 15% all India quota) will be required self-declaration to apply for NEET.
5. The NEET 2019 application form will be released by the authority in the month of February 2019.
6. Applicants must have their scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB)in the JPG format.
7. Applicants, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction in the second week of March 2019.
- As per the Honorable Indian Supreme Court has allowed candidates above the age of 25 years to appear for an examination.
2. The apply limit is nine times (GEN/OBC category) & fourteen times (for reserved category) for this exam
3. Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
- Controversies and protests across India over the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test 2017 question paper.
- The HRD Minister has said vernacular question papers for the NEET will be a mere translation of the question paper in English.
- There is no major change announced in the paper pattern, it is expected that the exam will consist of 180 objective type questions from Chemistry, Biology, and Physics (Botany and Zoology). The duration of the test would be of three hours.
The Current Change In Exam:
- The examination will be taking in six other languages from the commencing academic session 2017-18, a statement released by the Union Health Ministry.
- The Telugu, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, and Tamil, apart from conventional English, Hindi is the other six languages in which exam will be conducted.
About NEET Exam:
NEET Exam is a national level competition exam for MBBS & BDS courses. NEET form and Exam is design and controlled by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
This exam is an entrance for students who are looking for admission into medical & dental UG courses provided by many private and government colleges of India.
For more details about NEET Click Here.