Applicants who are interested in appearing for NEET exam can get NEET form registration in the month of January 2018 on the official site and examination will be held in the month of May 2019.
Neet Registration Form 2019 is available in online mode only and fee for NEET exam is 1400Rs for UR/OBC and 750RS for SC/ST/PH. Submission of On-line NEET forms accepted only after submitting necessary documents and making online transaction only.
NEET Registration Form 2019
NEET Exam is a national level competition exam for MBBS & BDS courses. NEET form and NEET Exam is design and controlled by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET exam is the entrance for students who are looking for admission into medical & dental UG courses provided by many private and government colleges of the India.
NEET Application Online fee
The application form fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode Only. It can be paid by credit or debit card and Net banking services. There will be a transaction charge can apply for online payment. Here we have provided the application fee for NEET 2019 application form:
|NEET 2019 Application Form Fee|
Eligibility Criteria :
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for reserved categories) on the date of examination.
- The apply limit is nine times (GEN/OBC category) & fourteen times (for reserved category) for this exam
- Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
- Applicant must have Chemistry, Biology, Physics & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
- For all Indian citizens, Aadhaar Card may mandatory from this year to apply for NEET.
Important Dates For NEET Form:
Some important key point while filling the form :
For more update on NEET Click Here.