NEET Exam is one an only national level competition exam for MBBS & BDS courses exam in India. The NEET form and Exam is design and controlled by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET 2019 application form was expected on 31th of January 2019, but due to some reason, it is now expected to start the NEET 2019 application form within the first week of February 2019.
CBSE will be going to conduct the NEET on the 6th day of May 2019, NEET score is accepted in all major medical and dental college in India except JIPMER and AIIMS.
All the eligible applicants are requested to visit its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in because an official update is awaited from the NEET authorities.
Under the instruction and guidelines of MCI/DCI, MoHFW and MHRD NEET 2019 exam and NEET 2019 application form will be designed and exam will conduct. Once the result is declared, MCI is going conduct 15% all India quota seat counseling and rest 85% seats admission are done by state counseling authorities, colleges, universities.
Interested applicants or NEET aspirants can do the Online registration on the official website for NEET www.cbseneet.nic.in. All the applicants are requested to must read the instruction and arrange their documents before applying the NEET exam.
Registration of NEET 2019 Application Form:
- NEET 2019 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
2. Offline NEET 2019 Application Form will not be accepted.
3. All the applicants must have their Aadhar card ready and it is mandatory for the Indian citizen to be filled in the form.
4. Applicants from the newly formed state like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K (opted seats under 15% all India quota) will be required self-declaration to apply for NEET.
5. The NEET 2019 application form will be released by the authority in the month of February 2019.
6. Applicants must have their scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB)in the JPG format.
7. Applicants, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction in the second week of March 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form Fee
The application form fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode Only. It can be paid by credit or debit card and Net banking services. There will be a transaction charge can apply for online payment. Here we have provided the application fee for NEET 2019 application form:
|NEET 2018 Application Form Fee|
Eligibility Criteria For NEET 2019 Application Form:
In the below table you will get all the FAQ questions that you may have:-
|Age Limit||The applicant must be at least 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories) on the date of examination.|
|Subjects||Applicants must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the 12th examination.|
|Nationality||Indian Citizen, Overseas Citizenship of India, NRI & Foreign candidates are eligible to apply for NEET 2018 exam.|
|Attempt Limit||Applicants can apply for 9 times (GEN category) & 14 times (for SC/ST/OBC category) for this exam.|
|Qualifying Exam||Applicants must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.|
|Percentage||Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.|
For more update on NEET Click Here.