NDA Form 2020 (1) – NDA Application Form 2020 Online, Eligibility, Date
NDA Form- The UPSC (Union Public service Commission) conducts the exams of NDA. So, NDA is a national level entrance exam. The UPSC NDA exam is a gateway for candidates who want to join the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
The NDA exam is conducted twice a year. NDA is a two-tier examination. This exam is known as NDA I and NDA II. So, candidates who will appear should have to give a written test. Also, have to clear the SSB interview round.
Also, the official links will be provided below. So to know more details and information candidates must read below.
NDA Application Form 2020
NDA form releases on the official website. The form is submitted through online mode only So, candidates who will appear for the exam should fill the NDA form. Also, check guidelines before filling the form.
So, check the important points related to NDA form below-
- The UPSC provides the NDA form in an online mode.
- So, the registration form has 2 parts i.e Part I and Part II.
- In NDA I exam candidates need to fill their general details.
- Also, candidates need to select their exams, pay their application fee and upload their scanned images with their signature in Part II.
- So, send the printout of the NDA form to UPSC.
- Candidates can pay the NDA form fees only by debit or credit card.
- Also, they can pay fees by net banking.
- The NDA form application fee is 100.
- So, SC or ST category candidates are excluded to give the NDA form application fee.
- Only male candidates are applicable for NDA exam.
Eligibility criteria for NDA form
Candidates who will give NDA Exam should check the eligibility criteria for NDA- Candidates can the criteria from the points given below-
- NATIONALITY – So, candidates who will apply should be a citizen of India. Also a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- AGE LIMIT- Candidates age should be between 16. 5 to 19.5
- MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried male candidates can only apply for NDA. So, candidates must not marry until they finish their whole training.
- QUALIFICATION – Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations. So for Army Wing of NDA and Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics and Mathematics subject For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
- PHYSICAL STANDARD – Candidates should be physically fit as per the physical standard set by the officials.
- Candidates who have resigned from any of the training academies of Army forces are not allowed to apply.
NDA Exam Dates 2020
The NDA Exam dates are given below. So, candidates can check the dates. Below given dates are the expected dates. So don’t take these dates as confirm dates because it may change.
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notifications Dates||8th January 2020||10th June 2020|
|Release of application form Dates||8th January 2020||10th August 2020|
|End date to submit the application form Dates||28th January 2020||30th June 2020|
|Release of Admit card Dates||before 3 weeks of examination||before 3 weeks of examination|
|Examinations Dates||19th April 2020||6th September 2020|
|Declaration of NDA Result||May 2020||November 2020|
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
NDA Result 2020
It is expected that the NDA result will be released in May 2020. So, the result releases on the official website.
The UPSC NDA result releases after one month of completion of examinations. So, to check the NDA Result 2020 candidates need to enter their Roll Number and other details. It is mandatory for checking the result.
So, the candidate can check the Result through online mode only Also, candidates need to login to the official website. They can do so by entering Login credentials like ID and Password.
The NDA Result 2020 details are given here. So, candidates can check it below.
- Name of the candidate
- Application and Registration number
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Courses group
- Marks obtained in total
- Total percentage
- Average of each subject
- Result status.
Along with the result, the university also organizes counseling and rechecking process. So, after the release of result candidates who are not satisfied with the marks can apply.
Also, the link to check the result will be available in the sarkarinaukriind.com. So, candidates need to check this page regularly.