Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission – Application, Eligibility Criteria
Nalanda Open University (NOU), Bihar offers admission to its 2 year B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course through Bihar B.Ed CET 2020. Similarly, candidates who completed their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree can apply for admission through the B.Ed Common Entrance Test.
Candidates should submit their application form online. Get through this post to obtain all recent updates and details about Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission such as Eligibility requirements, important time and date, exam pattern, etc.
- Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission
- Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission Reservations
- Important Dates
- Admission Procedure for NOU University B.Ed Admission
- NOU B.Ed Application Form
- Documents required for Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission 2020
- Nalanda Open University B.Ed Exam Pattern
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission
NOU is the only university that provides courses through distance education. On the other hand, the admission process is completely online this year. The university is not going to accept admission through any mode which is other than B.Ed CET 2020. For more details check nou-time-table.
|University||Nalanda Open University|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG course|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Course Fee||Total Fee is Rs. 18000|
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
Firstly, the candidates willing to take admission in a 2-year B.Ed course offered by Nalanda University have to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of the University. Hence, check the eligibility criteria given by the University below.
Age limit: Without a doubt, applicants must be 21 years or above to be eligible for NOU B.Ed Admission. However, there is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: In particular, candidates must hold one of the following degrees-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Humanities/Commerce/Social Science with at least 50% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/PWD
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 55% marks and 50% in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/PWD.
Employment Criteria: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and belong to one of the following categories are eligible for Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2020.
- Firstly, untrained in-service teachers
- In-service teachers in elementary education
- Similarly, those candidates who have completes an NCTE recognized teacher training course in regular mode
Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission Reservations
The Reservation requirements specified by the Bihar State Government is applicable for Nalanda Open University Bihar Admission. Undoubtedly, only the residents of Bihar are eligible for admission against reserved seats. Check the category-wise reservation information from the table given below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Extremely Backward Class(EBC)||18%|
|Women from Backward classes (WBC)||3%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|PWD (minimum 40% disability)||5%|
|Dependents of Defence Personnel||2%|
Following are the list of important dates scheduled for Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission 2020.
|Online Application Forms Available from||1st February 2020|
|Deadline for the submission of Application form||2nd March 2020|
|Last Date Editing in Application form (if any)||4th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||5th March 2020|
|Admission card available from||To be Announced|
|Entrance Examination on||To be Announced|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Nalanda Open University Result||To be Announced|
|Centralized Counselling||To be Announced|
|Last date for admission in the allotted college||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To be Announced|
Admission Procedure for NOU University B.Ed Admission
The applicants will take a step-by-step strategy to get admission in the Nalanda Open University’s B.Ed program. In addition to this, check the various stages involved in the admission process here.
Online application form
Firstly, the candidates who want to take Nalanda Open University Admission have to submit an online application form for CET-BED 2020. Moreover, all the necessary documentation must be carefully included in the application form, and relevant records must be submitted in the appropriate format. The information provided by the candidates while applying is checked at the time of seat allocation.
Appear for Bihar B.Ed CET: Secondly, the applicants need to take the test at the allotted centres.
Centralized Online Counselling: Nevertheless, the candidates need to participate in a common online counselling procedure for NOU B.Ed Admission 2020.
NOU B.Ed Application Form
Similarly, the application form for CET B.Ed 2020 is available to the candidates on the official website of Nalanda University http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com.
- Firstly, Nalanda Open University B.Ed 2020 application form is released on 1st February 2020 through Bihar B.Ed.
- Likewise, the last date to fill the application form is 2nd March 2020
- Without a doubt, according to the guidelines given earlier, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- for the benefit of the Nalanda Open University.
- In the same way, the application form of Nalanda Open University can be downloaded from the official website.
- Finally, applicants can check the status of their application form of Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission on the official website of the university.
Documents required for Nalanda OU B.Ed Admission 2020
Generally, after getting a seat, the candidates should submit their original documentation at Nalanda Open University campus for verification. In the same way, candidates should check this page and the official NOU website for notifications on the date, time, etc. Indeed, a list of required documentation for verification is given below.
- Firstly, Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
- Secondly, Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Score Card
- Subsequently, class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate
- In the same way, class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Above all, graduation and post-graduation mark sheets
- Last but not least, Caste/Category certificate(if applicable)
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Exam Pattern
Undoubtedly, the selection of candidates for the B.Ed course is made based on the written test done by the university. Also, the entire examination process, which is the standard of the exam, is discussed for candidates below. The following is the information related to the exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Likewise, the examination is conducted in offline mode|
|Overall duration of the exam||Therefore, the complete duration of the exam is for 2 hours|
|Number of Questions on the whole||Subsequently, there are 120 questions in the examination|
|Type of Question||In fact, the exam is on the basis of Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Similarly, each question in the examination carries one mark|
|OMR Sheets||In the same way, the exam can be in OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet|
|Pen Types||Hence, the exam can be written with a blue/black pen|
|Overall Markss||On the whole the exam is for 120 marks|