Nabanna Scholarship 2020 – Application, Scholarship Process, Form, Eligibility
Nabanna Scholarship is a West Bengal state government’s initiative to provide scholarship given from the Chief Minister’s relief fund. It is for needy and meritorious students. The scholarship is only for the students who are domicile for West Bengal. It is open to both school and college students.
The scholarships strive to help the underprivileged sections of society. With financial assistance, the idea is to help them attain a good education. Meritorious and deserving students can full their education dreams with aid.
It makes higher education somewhat feasible for such students. Keeping in mind the welfare approach and needs of poor this WB scholarship was started. Now, this has become a popular initiative of the West Bengal state government. There is no period for applying for the scholarship. It remains open throughout the year.
Here, we would discuss in detail about the Nabanna Scholarship. Here we have the detailed eligibility criteria, the complete application process, list of documents required, renewal process, various benefits, frequently asked questions, and relevant contact parts.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 – Overview
Here is a quick overview of the Nabanna scholarship. Do have a look at this. This will be helpful for making an application for the scholarship:
|Provided by||West Bengal state government from Chief Minister’s relief fund|
|Eligible||Needy and Meritorious students domicile of West Bengal|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility
Students looking for a grant of Nabanna scholarship 2020 must note the eligibility criteria for it. The details about mention below. Take a look:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be studying in any institution of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
- He/she must have got 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in total in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level].
- The applicant must not be enjoying any other governmental(central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- The applicant’s annual family income must not exceed Rs. 60000/
Nabanna Scholarship Application Process – How to Apply
Application for Nabanna scholarship 2020 can be made both online and offline mode. Here we have discussed both the process of application. Check them out:
Offline Scholarship Process
- Visit the official website of the Nabanna scholarship.
- Download the Nabanna Scholarship Form or Click Here.
- Fill in the detailed application form.
- Attach the self-declaration form.
- Provide the domicile certificate.
- Self-attested copies of original valid government ID.
- Recommendation as per format from MLA.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Submit it to the respective department at the college or university level or.
- Post it to the office address as given in the official website.
Online Scholarship Process
- Go to the official website of the Nabanna Scholarship or click here.
- Register on the website with valid details – and create a login ID and password details.
- Next, insert the OTP received on the registered mobile number for verification
- Now, log in using the login ID and password created in the previous step.
- Enter the ‘Application Form filling Section.’
- Enter all compulsory details.
- Scan and upload documents and photographs on the portal.
- Documents to be uploaded are similar to the be required for offline application. The details about the documents mentioned below as well.
- Check for the correctness of details and apply them.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form and submit a hard copy of the same with relevant
- Documents at the educational institution where the candidate is studying.
Documents Required For WB Scholarship
Both online or offline applicants have to ensure that they support their application with a list of documents. These reports confirm their application and thereby validate their candidature for the Nabanna Scholarship too. The list of documents given below. Do have a look. Check this out.
- An affidavit declaring the income declaration of family.
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant in the name format.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheets of last qualifying exam
- Recommendation as per format from MLA
- Self-attested copies of original valid government ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of identity
- Domicile certificate
- Attested photocopy of the first page of passbook
- Aadhaar card copy