Munger University Admission 2020 | Munger University Spot Admission 2020
The University is going to release notification and announce Munger University online admission 2020 in the month of April. As per the previous year pattern, the admission process will start from online admission starts from the second week of May and the last date for the online application is around the first week of May tentatively. Interested candidates are suggested to regularly check the official website.
The Munger University application form will be released online on its official website. The admission process is in online mode only no offline application is accepted by University.
Candidates have to register themselves on the website mungeruniversity.ac.in and have to pay the Munger University application fee online. On this page, all the details given below that will help students in the process of admission.
- Munger University Online Admission 2020
- Munger University Admission Date 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Criteria
- Munger University UG Degree Application Form
- How to fill Munger University Admission Form 2020
- Important Note
- Documents Required For Munger University Admission
Munger University Online Admission 2020
Munger University BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2020: University has invited online application for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-21. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from University can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of University.
Those candidates who have passed the Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, Bihar Board or ICSE can apply for admission for session 2020-21. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission in Munger University.
Only those students will be given admission University for the session 2020-21 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Munger University Admission Process 2019.
Munger University Admission Date 2020
Candidates who are willing to take admission in Munger university can refer the table given below:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
|Commencement of Online Application||14 May 2020(Expected)|
|Last date of Online Application||30 May 2020(Expected)|
|Publication of first selection list||1st Week of June 2020(Expected)|
|Admission at the concerned college counter||2nd Week of June 2020(Expected)|
|Commencement of classes||July 2020 (Expected)|
To permit for UG courses in Munger University, Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|COURSES||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit lists, Students getting good marks will be preferred first and there is no surety that all will get admitted. students with good merits will be preferred and then if and only the seats are vacant the university will update the info accordingly.
Munger University UG Degree Application Form
The University will start the online UG application courses on the official website of Munger university through University Information Management System(UIMS). Students who want to take admission in this university for the courses such as B.COM, B.SC, B.A, B.Vocational Courses will have to fill the online application form.
Details Required For Form Submission
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph, Signature and mark sheet of class 12 with the caste certificate.
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting a program for various courses.
How to fill Munger University Admission Form 2020
- Before filling any form please read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Click on UG Admission 2019
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
- Marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of the one language and the three best optional papers.
- University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
Documents Required For Munger University Admission
Given below are the details of the documents required. Do check the given information for the latest updates.
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
If you have any issue please leave a comment below.