Munger University Admission 2021 | Munger University Spot Admission 2021
Munger University has released notification and announces Munger University Online Admission 2021 in August. Interested candidates are suggested to regularly check the official website.
The Munger University application form will be published online on its official website. The admission process is in online mode only no offline application is accepted by University.
Aspirants have to register themselves on the website mungeruniversity.ac.in and have to pay the Munger University application fee online. On this page, all the details given below that will help students in the process of admission.
- Munger University Online Admission 2021
- Munger University 2021 Admission Procedure
- Munger University Admission Date 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Criteria
- Munger University UG Degree Application Form
- How To Fill Munger University Admission Form 2020
- Important Note
- Documents Required For Munger University Admission
Munger University Online Admission 2021
Munger University BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2020: University has invited online applications for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2021-22. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from University can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of University.
Those candidates who have passed the Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, Bihar Board, or ICSE can apply for admission for session 2021-22. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission to Munger University.
Only those students will be given admission to University for the session 2021-22 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Munger University Admission Process 2021.
Munger University 2021 Admission Procedure
Now if they use this facility, candidates in Munger University who are in their part 1, must get their registration number. This registration number will be used for all future methods to have online records of the students. In The Same Way, candidates who are at part 2 in the university, have to log in and pay off their admission fees.
It has been recently declared that the university in Bihar is aiming to take data online, thanks to which, these measures are taken. The same report essays that that 15,614 the students 2018-21 batch have previously applied to take the data online. By it, the registration fees for the portion 2 students being charged is Rs 300, and that for part 1 student is Rs 200. Students can inspect the same at the time of log on to the computer, and make payments if any, as invited by the university. Payments are likewise online.
The registration numbers provided to students are useful at the time of getting hall tickets and results. As evidenced by the results uploaded at Munger University.ac.in, results are available in PDF format and contain the registration number, roll number in addition to the name.
Munger University Admission Date 2021
Candidates who are willing to take admission to Munger university can refer to the table given below:
|Commencement of Online Application (Out)||21st August 2021|
|Last date of Submission Application||30th August 2021|
|Publication of merit list||September 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission Open||September 2021|
|Commencement of classes||October 2021|
To permit for UG courses at Munger University, Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum mark required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|COURSES||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS|
|B.A. Honors||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the 10 +2 Examination (No specific criteria)|
Candidates will be selected based on their merit lists, Students getting good marks will be preferred first and there is no surety that all will get admitted. students with good merits will be preferred and then if and only the seats are vacant the university will update the info accordingly.
Munger University UG Degree Application Form
The University will start the online UG application courses on the official website of Munger university through University Information Management System(UIMS). Students who want to take admission to this university for the courses such as B.COM, B.SC, B.A, B.Vocational Courses will have to fill the online application form.
Details Required For Form Submission
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph, Signature, and mark sheet of class 12 with the caste certificate.
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting a program for various courses.
How To Fill Munger University Admission Form 2020
To apply online application you need to visit the portal.mungeruniversity.ac.in and follow the below step
- Before filling any form please read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Click on UG Admission 2020
- Create A new account
- Fill in Personal details and mobile numbers for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill in all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
- Marks in aggregate will be counted based on the one language and the three best optional papers.
- University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any updates.
Documents Required For Munger University Admission
Given below are the details of the documents required. Do check the given information for the latest updates.
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
If you have any issues please leave a comment below.