MSBTE Hall Ticket 2020 – Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PG Diploma Hall Ticket
MSBTE Hall Ticket 2020 has released online on the official website. MSBTE Admit Card 2020 has declared in the month of June 2020. The Board will conduct the summer semester exam in the month of June/July 2020. Earlier, the board has released the time table for various courses but due to the outbreak of COVID-19 they had to postpone the exams till further notice. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates on the MSBTE Admit Card.
MSBTE Hall Ticket
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, also known as MSBTE, conducts the summer semester in March/April and winter semester in November/December every year. The Board has before scheduled the theory exam from 16th April to 7th May and the practical exam from 31st March to 9th April, but then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exams until further notice. It will also students to check MSBTE result.
It is expected that the board will conduct the summer semester exams in the month of June/July 2020. Students who are eagerly waiting for the MSBTE hall ticket of the exam should check the official website regularly. This article covers all the important details of MSBTE summer exams i.e important dates, the method to download the admit Card, time-table and etc.
MSBTE Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative important dates of exam from the below table:
|Practical Exam||June 2020|
|Theory Exams||July 2020|
|Tentative Result||August 2020|
How To Check MSBTE Hall Ticket 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your Admit Card:
- Click on the official website or click here
- Find the link of Summer Exam Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link and enter your enrollment no or seat no
- Click on the Submit button and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Admit card
Details in the MSBTE Admit Card 2020
You can download the MSBTE Hall Ticket from the official website of the Board. After downloading the admit card you need to verify your mentioned credentials in the admit card with the actual one. Incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. The following things must be printed in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate name
- Course Name
- Candidate Signature
- Subject Name
- Exam Code
- Centre code
- Centre name/location
MSBTE Time Table
MSBTE will shortly release the revised time table of the summer semester exams on the official website. The candidates can check & download the Time Table from the home page of the official website. It will contain MSBTE Hall Ticket information. MSBTE will conduct the semester exam in the month of June/July 2020. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams.
How To Download MSBTE time table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the time table:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on “Examination ” section available in the homepage
- Now you will find the link of the “Summer-2020 exam final time Table.”
- Then click on the link, and a new page will open
- Now you can view the time table in the PDF form
- Click on the Download button for future reference.
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator.