MRSPTU Result 2020 – Check UG/PG B.Tech B.Arch M.Tech MBA Result Online
MRSPTU Result is likely to be declared in the month of June 2020. This time the semester exam will be held in May 2020. The University will conduct the semester exam for UG/PG and other courses and will announce the MRSPTU Result thereafter. They will shortly declare the MRSPTU Result on the official website. The application form for the admission has been released on the official website. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form available on the official website.
MRSPTU Result is likely to be announced in the month of June 2020 on the official website. The eligible students who will appear for the semester exam can check their result with the link given below. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University conducts even/odd semester exams for courses like B.tech, B.sc, BA, M.tech, MBA and various other courses. The students can check the result with their roll number and all the details.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University conducts semester exams twice in a year. Students who were eagerly waiting for the notification of the exam, their wait is finally over. Students are advised to check the admit card, time-table and MRSPTU Result in 2020 on the university official website. They can get all the important updates about the semester exams through the official website.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates of the semester examination from the below table:
|Admit Card||April 2020|
|Date of Exam||May 2020|
|Tentative MRSPTU Result Date||June 2020|
How to Check MRSPTU Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University
- Click on the link that will redirect you to the MRSPTU Result page
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Now find and click on the login page
- After clicking on it fill the required details.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the Result
MRSPTU Result is likely to be announced in the month of June 2020, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of MRSPTU Result
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical Admit Card
MRSPTU is likely to release the admit card in the month of April 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the University. Candidates can check the link of the MRSPTU admit card on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the admit card. It will also help in checking MRSPTU Result online.
How to download MRSPTU Admit Card
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University
- Find the link for the Admit Card of exam 2020.
- Login with your details like Registration No & DOB.
- Click on Admit Card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Admit Card.
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam and MRSPTU Result:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your own stuff like a pen, pencil or other stationaries.
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculators.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.