MP Vyapam Recruitment for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued the application form for the recruitment of 863 posts of Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Agricultural Development Officer (Executive) on 10.11.2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the online application form till 24th November 2020. The selection of the candidate will be conducted on the basis of the written examination. The board will conduct the exam from 10 February to 13 February 2021. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of the exam. Read further to get the link to the online application form.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited online application form from eligible applicants for the post of Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Agricultural Development Officer (Executive) for a total of 863 Vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the form till 24th November 2020. The selection of the candidate will be conducted on the basis of the written examination. According to the official notice, the board will conduct the exam from 10 February to 13 February 2021.
The candidate needs to submit the recruitment form before the last date. Check this article to get all the important updates such as Key dates, eligibility, the application process, how to check to admit card, important instruction
MP Vyapam Recruitment Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||10.11.2020|
|Last date of application form||24th November 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Preliminary Exam||10 February to 13 February 2021|
|Publication of Results||Available Soon|
How to apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment
There are certain steps which candidate should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on the link to the recruitment
- Fill the form with the asked details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Education Details, and upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, and etc
- Submit the application form and proceed to pay the application fee
- Take the print out of the application form after successfully submitting it.
MP Vyapam Recruitment Application Fees
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the application fees to apply for the process:
|Application Fees||Rs 500||Rs 250|
MP Vyapam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the process:
|AGE Limit||Minimum AGE: 18 years
Maximum AGE: 40 years
|Educational Qualification||Candidate needs to possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the required discipline of Agricultural Sciences from a recognized university/institute to be eligible to apply.|
MP Vyapam Recruitment Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the date of the examination on the official website. The applicant can access the hall ticket from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Number and password. Candidate can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website.
How to Download
Applicants need to check the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find and click on the link of the admit card
- Then login with correct asked details
- Now click on the download option of the admit card.
- Download or take a printout of the hall ticket.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.