MHT CET Exam 2021 – Admit Card, Sample Papers, Syllabus, Cut off
MH CET 2021 Application Form has been released from 8th June 2021. The syllabus has been released. MH CET is a common entrance test that is held every year by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. This is a state-level entrance exam through which the qualified candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc courses. Students are offered admission into government and private institutions situated in the state of Maharashtra. In this article, we have provided complete details related to MH CET 2021.
Already registered candidates who could not pay the fee/failed could submit the MHT CET application form before June 1, 2021. It will be done separately for PCM and PCB, dates for which will be announced in mid-June. MHT CET Admit Card is likely to be published in the last week of June 2021 on the official website.
MHT CET 2021 Highlights
Check the table here. This will help you. Do have a look at this.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Number of Questions||50 from each Subject|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
MHT CET 2021 Application Form
Check below various details about MH CET 2021 Application form:
- MH CET 2021 Application Form has been made available in online mode from 8th June 2021.
- Students must file the form before the last date which will be till 7th July 2021.
- The application process consists of various steps – Registration, filling out the application form, uploading images & documents, and paying the application fee.
- The images of documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
- While filling the details in the application, students must verify all the filled details as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Students must avoid filling multiple application forms. The board will consider only the last submitted application form.
Payment mode: Students can pay the application fee online mode by internet banking/ debit/ credit card.
For various categories the application fee is described below:
- For General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates – Rs. 800
- For ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates – Rs. 600
The authorities have also allowed the students to make changes to their already selected exam centers for the MHT CET exam date. Read the MHT CET 2021 application form article to know the detailed application process.
MH CET Admit Card 2021
The MHT CET Admit Card 2021 will is releasing soon. MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state entrance test done for admission in a four-year degree course of engineering, technology, agriculture & pharmacy. It is also conducted for admission into a five-year full-time degree course in Pharm.D. The government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell arranges the MH CET examination every year. Here we are giving details about MHT CET Admit Card 2021.
MHT CET Admit Card 2021 – Releasing Soon
Candidates who have applied successfully will be able to download the MH CET Hall Ticket from the website. The admit card will be accessible by the candidate’s login portal.
A Printed admit card will be considered a valid admit card. Candidates should check details in their admit cards like name, roll number, exam name, exam date, and exam venue. Students will not be allowed to appear in the exam with an invalid admit card.
MH CET 2021 Answer Key will be published in June 2021. It will be accessible in online mode. The authority will also publish OMR answer sheets. IT will be along with MHCET answer key 2021. MH CET Cut Off 2021 will be published at the time of centralizing allotment methods for allotting the seats. The MHT CET cutoff list will be released separately for All India candidates and Maharashtra candidates.
MH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through the below-given section to know about the MH CET eligibility criteria details:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian national.
- State Candidates: Students having domicile certificate/school leaving certificate/ birth certificate issued by the authority of Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Other State Candidates: Candidates with domicile certificate/ DOB certificate/ residential certificate issued by an authority other than Maharashtra are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam & Marks: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level exam securing a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) from a recognized Board or University.
- Appearing: Students appearing for their final year qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to Download the Admit Card
Go to the following steps to download the MHT CET Hall Ticket. Follow up the steps here. Check
- Go to the official link (link will be here above).
- Go to the “Student Login Window”.
- Fill in login data like Application Number, Password, and Security Key.
- Hit on the “Login” button.
- The hall ticket will be up on the screen.
- Download it and take a clear printout of the admit card.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the hall ticket for future use.
MHT CET Exam 2021
Here is how students can check the schedule of the MHT CET 2021 exam. Do have a look here. Check this out.
|Type Exam Papers|
|Paper-I (09:00 AM to 12:00 PM)||Paper-II (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|MB (PCMB Group)||Mathematics Chemistry & Physics|
|MM (PCM Group)||Mathematics Chemistry & Physics|
|BB (PCB Group)||– Chemistry & Physics|
MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern
To know about details regarding the MH CET 2021 exam, students must go through the below-given section of the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: MH CET 2021 will be organized in online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple-choice questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will consist of 50 questions.
- Total Marks: Each paper in the exam will be 100 Marks.
- Time Duration: For every paper, candidates will be given 90 minutes.
- Subjects: Paper will be set from 11th and 12th level topics from the subjects of Physics, Biology, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. While in the Mathematics section, +2 marks will be given for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Instructions for Students
Students can check here some essential instructions for the MHT CET Exam 2021:
- Candidates must get the original ID proof along with the hall ticket at the exam center.
- The name that comes up on the admit card should be the same as the candidate’s photo ID proof.
- Students are required to report to the test administration to verify their data in the relevant documents.
- Candidates have to use a black ink ballpoint pen to mark their answers.
- Required mathematics tables like a log. Will be given along with the question booklet.
- Students should enter the examination center before 45 minutes of starting of exam.
- The exam center will be allotted to candidates within the same district the candidate has passed or appearing in the qualifying examination.
Documents Require at MHT CET Exam Centers
In the exam center, candidates will need to bring a hall ticket along with photo ID proof. A ration card will not be accepted as valid ID proof. Candidates may carry any one of the following ID proofs. Check this out.
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook with photo
- E-Aadhaar Card with photo
- Any Photo ID proof
- Photo ID proof by the People’s Representative
- Recent ID card by recognized college or university
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question: Can I get my MHT CET to admit card offline?
Answer: No, the admit card will be accessible only in online mode.
Question: How to download my MHT CET admit card?
Answer: Students can download their admit cards from the official website. This can be done by entering their application number and password.
Question: Is E-aadhaar allow as an Id proof?
Answer: Yes, E-aadhaar is a valid Id proof document.
Question: What are the data that I should check on my admit card?
Answer: Candidates should check all the details mentioned on the admit card like- Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Roll number, date of birth, the application number, etc. students should contact the authorities in case of any discrepancy.
Question: What if there is a discrepancy in the details on my MHT CET admit card?
Answer: In case of any mistake in the admit card, the authorities will make the candidate sign an undertaking stating that the students wrongly entered the particular detail.
Do comment your doubts in the comment section. We will soon update.