MGU CAP 2021 – Admission, Eligibility, Dates, Rank List, Result, Counseling
MGU CAP 2021 Rank List has released in September. The MGU CAP 2021 admission notification releases online on the official website. So, the University releases the Application form for both UG and PG courses.
The University releases the application form online. So candidates can fill the application form in online mode. There is no other mode available. To know complete details about MGU CAP 2021 Application form, dates, and procedure for how to fill the form read below.
- MGU CAP 2021 Admission Process
- MGU CAP 2021 Overview
- Mahatma Gandhi University CAP Application form
- MGU Centralized Allotment Process Admission Important Dates
- MGU CAP Eligibility Criteria 2021
- How to Download Mahatma Gandhi University Application Form
MGU CAP 2021 Admission Process
MGU CAP is known as Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process. The University will hold admission for UG and PG courses.
So, candidates who want to take admission need to fill the Application form. Also, candidates need to fill only one Application form. If candidates fill in more than one form then their registration will be canceled.
Mahatma Gandhi University will not conduct any entrance examination. So, candidates will get admission based on the Allotment list.
MGU CAP 2021 Overview
Important Details related to Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process are given below. So, interested candidates can check it from the table below.
|Full form||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Admission Procedure||MGU CAP|
|Full form||Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process|
|Admission Criteria||Based on Allotment List|
|Admission Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Article Category||MGU CPA Admission 2021|
Mahatma Gandhi University CAP Application form
So, candidates who want to take Admission need to download the Application form. To fill the form candidates need to register to the official website.
So, to register candidates need to enter some details. Also, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
After filling the form candidates need to check all the details carefully. Because if the authorities find any wrong information then they will cancel the form.
Also, candidates should note that the University will not accept an application form through post or courier. So the only online application is considered. Also, the application form sent through email is not acceptable.
So, after filling the MGU BCAP 2021 Application form candidates need to pay the fees. Candidates can pay the fees through online mode. So, pay the fees through Debit or Credit card. Also, candidates can pay the fees through net banking.
The application fees for each category are given below. So, candidates should note that gees vary for each category.
|ST or SC||330|
Details mentioned on the Application form
So, the details mentioned on the MGU CAP Admission form are given below. After downloading the application form candidates need to check all these details and fill it carefully.
- Form Number
- Candidates Name
- Guardian Name
- Registration Number
- Gender and Category
- Course Name
- Academic Year
- ID proof
- Candidates Photo and Signature
MGU Centralized Allotment Process Admission Important Dates
So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for the application from your search end here. We have provided the UG and PG course dates. So, candidates should note that the dates are different for both UG and PG courses.
We have given the expected dates in the table given below. So, candidates are asked not to take these dates as confirmed dates.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR UG COURSES
|Starting Date of Applying UG Application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for UG Application form||Last week of May 2021|
|Release Date of Provision Rank list and Trial Allotment||4th week of May 2021|
|Closing of the Admission Process||July last week 2021|
|Last Date to enter the Online Admission portal||Last week of July 2021|
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PG COURSES
|Starting Date of Applying PG Application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for PG Application form||4th week of May 2021|
|Release Date of Provision Rank list and Trial Allotment||Last week of May 2021|
MGU CAP Eligibility Criteria 2021
So, before applying for the Mahatma Gandhi University Admission process candidates need to check all the eligibility criteria carefully. To avoid problems in the future.
So, we have provides the eligibility criteria fornUG and PG courses. Interested candidates can check it from below.
So, candidates of Indian National are only eligible to apply.
There are no age limit criteria mentioned for the candidates to apply for MGU CAP 2021
- UG Courses- So, candidates need to pass class 10th and 12th examination from the recognized board with a minimum of 55% for UG courses
- PG Courses- For PG courses candidates need to complete 3 years of Bachelor’s degree course with a minimum of 45% marks and a maximum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
How to Download Mahatma Gandhi University Application Form
So, to get Admission to Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process candidates need to download the form. Also after downloading they need to fill it.
The following steps of how to fill the form are given below. So, candidates can follow the given easy steps from below and can fill the form.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Then candidates need to go to the direct link to register themselves.
- So, now choose ‘UG CAP’ or ‘PG CAP’
- Then candidates need to follow the instructions and fill the registration form
- Now, candidates need to create a ‘PASSWORD’
- So, after that candidate candidates need to pay the fees
- For paying the fees candidates need to click on the ‘PAY NOW’ button
- So, after paying the fees a new page will open on the display
- On, that page the application form will open
- So, now candidates need to fill the application form
- Candidates can fill the form by entering their personal and academic details.
- Also, they need to check the eligibility and other options correctly.
- So, after filling in all the details check all the details carefully once and
- Then click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submission button download the form in a Pdf format.
- Also takeout printout for future use.