Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form 2020 – हरियाणा मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा 2020
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form 2020 is now available on the official website. The last date to apply for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form is Extended to June. Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an online portal launched by the Haryana government for the benefits of the Farmer.
Farmers can register and submit details of the crop in this portal. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar Ji, to help farmers. Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form can be done with the help of village-level entrepreneurs (VLEs) free of cost or farmers can even fill the form by themselves.
Haryana Government will start purchasing mustard crop from 15 April 2020 and wheat from 20 April 2020. They have proposed to purchase 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of wheat per day. For the purchase of mustard the Haryana government has already discovered 140 mandis and they have also announced the list of 2000 mandis, sub-mandis & procurement centers to purchase wheat crops. Farmers need to check the official website for all the latest updates.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form
Farmers can avail various benefits directly by making a registration at the official website. Here is the list of benefits that farmers can get from the registration:
- To provide accurate information about agriculture to Farmers.
- Help farmers by providing a subsidy of food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment.
- To provide assistance and correct information to farmers during a natural disaster or poor weather conditions
- To arrange all the government facilities at one platform.
- Farmers can get accurate information related to crop sowing and mandis.
- The government has decided to give incentives to Farmers
- Farmers will be able to sell their crops via e-kharid mode.
हरयाणा मेरा फसल मेरा ब्यौरा रजिस्ट्रेशन 2020
मेरा फसल मेरा ब्यौरा रजिस्ट्रेशन शुरू हो चूका है, आप ऑनलाइन करने के लिए ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर ऑनलाइन कर सकते है, रजिस्ट्रेशन करने के लिए आपको निचे दिए गए कुछ स्टेप को फॉलो करे और अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन खुद कर सकते है
- सबसे पहले ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट को खोले
- फिर आपको पंजीकरण के लिए पर क्लिक करे
- अब आपको पंजीकरण के लिए आपको मोबाइल नंबर या आधार कार्ड या फॅमिली के ईद के द्वारा कर सकते है
- अब आपको otp के द्वारा verify करे
- अब आपको अपना जमीन के बारे में बताये
- फिर आप अपना account details दे
- अब आपको verify करके सबमिट कर दे
The state government has opened the online registration form from 7th April 2020. The last date to fill the application form is 19th April 2020. To help the farmers in the crises of COVID-19 the government has decided to extend this process till June 2020. The recent report of registration suggests that 60% of farmers have successfully registered in the portal and 40% are still left to apply for the registration. Here in the table below you can find all the important details related to this scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar Ji|
|Main Purpose||Farmers registration|
|Last Date to apply||Extended|
|Toll-free helpline number||1800-180-2060 (9am-7pm)|
How To Apply Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form
Farmers need to follow the given steps to apply for the online registration for the scheme:
- Visit the official website
- Now farmer need to click on the registration button (पंजीकरण के लिए) at the homepage of the website
- To register they need to enter their mobile number or Aadhaar number
- Now they will get an OTP at the registered mobile number
- They need to enter the OTP to open the registration form
- Now farmers have to fill their details such as name, DOB, address, etc and click on “Next”
- In the next step, they need to provide details of the crop and sowing land details and click on “Next”
- Post that, farmers need to give their bank details such as account number, IFSC code, etc and click on “Next”
- In the final step, the farmer has to provide the details of Mandi/Aarthiya details to complete the registration process
List of important documents
Farmers must have all the necessary documents to successfully register for the scheme. It is mandatory for them to carry all the important documents at the time of the online registration. Below is the list of important documents for the online registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of bank passbook
- Residential Certificate
- Land documents
- Identity proof Certificate