MDU Admission 2021 – MDU Rohtak Admission Date, Process, Eligibility
MDU Admission- The University will soon release the notification for MDU Admission 2021. So, it is expecting the University admission starts in June 2021. The notification of MDU admission releases on the official website of the university. The admission process starts in online mode only.
So, to know more details about admission candidates need to read further.
MDU Admission 2021
MDU stands for Maharshi Dayanand University. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak admission offers many UG and PG and many more courses. So, the University admission is based on entrance exams. Also on the basis of merit. So, admission is based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Also, candidates who want to get admission in MDU should know the complete procedure of the admission. The admission procedure is not the same for all courses. So, it may vary for different streams and courses.
Candidates need to fill the application form in order to get admission to Maharshi Dayanand University. The application form is filled online only. Also, the candidate can download the application form.So, after that confirm the application, by paying nominal application fees. After submission of the form, the university releases the admit card. Also, MDU Result releases after the exam. So, admit card and result releases on the official website of the University.
MDU Admission Process 2021
The applications for all the courses generally begin between May-June every year. The University’s admission process is divided into centralised and non-centralised admission mode. Some major highlights of MDU admissions are listed here.
- Admission to most of the UG courses is mainly based on the merit of the candidate in Class 12
- The University provides entrance exams for offering admission to the majority of its PG courses
- MDU BTech admission process is done by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) counselling based on a candidate’s rank in JEE Main
- For MTech, seats are largely filled by candidates with a valid GATE score
- Admission to MPharm course is accepted by GPAT scores
- MSc admission is based on a candidate’s performance in the MDU Common Entrance Test (MDUCEE)
- A relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST candidates on the minimum eligibility criteria for all the programmes
MDU Rohtak Admission Highlights
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission details are given below. So, candidates can go through the table mentioned below-
|Name of the University||MDU|
|Full form||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Approved by||AICTE and UGC|
|Type of University||Public State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and PhD|
|Name of the Courses||UG (B.A, B.COM, B.SC) and PG (M.A, M.COM, M.SC, M.TECH )|
|Examination Name||MDU CEE|
|Full form||Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Test|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Post Category||Admission Procedure 2021|
MDU Admission Important Dates
Candidates are eagerly waiting for an application form. So your search ends here. We have provided the expected dates in the table given below.
So, the MDU Admission 2020 dates for both the UG and PG courses are different.
Below given dates are the expected dates. So, take dates as confirmed dates. We will notify the confirm date as soon as Univesity confirms it.
|Notification for UG courses||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Notification for PG courses||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Starting date of filling the form for UG courses||Ist week of June 2021 (Expected)|
|Starting date of the form for PG courses||Ist week of June 2021 (Expected)|
|Last Date to submit the form for UG courses||June last week 2021 (Expected)|
|Last Date to submit the form for PG courses||June last week 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit card issue date for UG courses||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit card issue date for PG courses||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Examination starting date for UG courses||will be available soon|
|Examination starting date for PG courses||will be available soon|
MDU Rohtak Admission 2021
The MDU admission for UG courses excluding B.Tech is totally based on the marks obtained in the class 12th board exam. The MDU offers courses like BA, BSc, BCA, BCom, BA (JMC), BBA, BPharm & more undergraduate level. BTech is offered in 6 specializations and below is the eligibility that every student should meet.
|BHM & CT||N/A|
10+2 with at least 45% marks
|BPharm||N/A||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry securing 50% marks|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
10+2 with Physics & Mathematics with at least 45% marks
Qualifying Exam: JEE (Mains)
|Computer Science Engineering|
|BSW||N/A||10+2 with at least 45% marks|
10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks
10+2 with at least 45% marks
|BArch||N/A||10+2 with Mathematics securing at least 50% marks|
|BEd||N/A||10+2 with at least 60% marks or 3-year diploma program|
|BA||N/A||10+2 with at least 33% marks|
|BCom||N/A||10+2 with at least 40% marks|
MDU Admission Application Fee
Given below is the application fee for admission. So, the candidate can give a look here
|SC / ST/ BC||150|
How to Fill MDU Admission Form 2021
Steps How to apply for MDU Admission 2021 is given. So, the candidate can check it from the below points so they can apply easily.
- Students can apply using the online mode only.
- So candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Then click on the Apply link.
- Candidate should have their mobile number.
- Fill the form with your details and academic details.
- Now scan and upload a photograph with signature.
- So, after that click on the Submit button.
- Then pay the application fees.
- For general category Rs 600 and for SC or BC Rs 150
- Save or download the form and
- Also, take out the printout.
Documents Required MDU Admission 2021
Moreover, Documents required during admission is given below. So, candidates can check before applying for admission. The list of documents are-
- Candidates 10th and 12th mark sheet of the student.
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet.
- Master final year degree mark sheet.
- Candidate migration certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Age Certificate of the candidate
- Caste Certificate proof.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Entrance examination marks
So, keep visiting us and for any query text us in the comment section below.