MCBU Admission 2021 – Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
MCBU Admission 2021 is expecting to start soon in the upcoming days. The University will soon release the notification for the application form. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University releases the application form on the official website. The admission process of all programs takes place in online mode only.
Candidates who want to take admission to MCBU need to fill the application form. Therefore candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply for admission on the official website. Also, they can apply directly from the given link mention here. To know more details about the admission, read the content below.
- MCBU Admission 2021
- MCBU Vishwa Vidyalaya Admission Overview Headlines
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- MCBU Chhatarpur Application form
- Documents Required During Filling the Application Form
- How To Fill MCBU Admission 2021 Application form
MCBU Admission 2021
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University is recognized as the State University. University offers many Undergraduate(UG)and PG and doctorate courses. It invites applications for BA, B.COM, B.Sc Admission is solely made based on the entrance exam and merit list. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University offers high-level education in a good environment for candidates. Hence the admission process is as simple as other universities.
The University conducts the exam in Annual and Semester wise. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provides admission for arts, business, commerce, and science streams.
Every year a huge number of candidates enroll their names for admission. Candidates need to check all the eligibility criteria before applying for admission because the application will be asked only for eligible candidates. To get admission, candidates need to score proper marks entrance examination.
MCBU Vishwa Vidyalaya Admission Overview Headlines
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwa Vidyalaya overview is mention below. Therefore candidates can the table below for a complete highlight of the timetable.
|Name of the University||MCBU|
|Full form||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Type of University||State University|
|Procedure of Admission||Entrance Exam and Merit list|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Doctorate courses|
|Application mode||Both Online or Offline mode|
|Article Category||MCBU Admission 2021|
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission Important Dates
Aspirants who are are eagerly waiting to take admission then your search ends here. Because University is expecting to release the application form notification soon. The important dates related to admission are mention below, or aspirants can also check the MCBU Timetable.
Therefore candidates can check the dates from the table given below. Below the given dates are the tentative dates. So, don’t take the below dates as confirm dates.
|Application form Releasing date||15th July 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||31st August 2021|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||3rd September 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||10th September 2021|
Before applying, candidates must check all the eligibility criteria of MCBU Admission 2021. Because often candidates face problems at the time of taking admission without knowing the criteria. Therefore candidates need to fulfill all requirements of criteria to apply to MCBU.
Moreover, we have discussed the eligibility criteria below. So, aspirants can check the required criteria to be in a safe zone.
Hence the Eligibility criteria for both the UG and PG courses are different. Also, the criteria for each subject are different. Applicants who want to take UG courses must pass class 12th with 50%/55% in relevant subjects. In contrast, candidates who wish to take admission in PG courses must be graduate in the same apostle from the recognized University of India.
MCBU Chhatarpur Application form
The application form releases online at the official website of the university. To complete the admission process of registration, a candidate needs to fill the form. Hence before filling the application form candidate need to read the information brochure. Aspirants need to download the application form from the official website.
After downloading the form, candidates need to fill in all the required details. Hence candidates can fill the form in both online and offline mode. Along with the application form students need to attach some required documents.
After filling the form, candidates need to submit the form either on the website or in the university. Therefore aspirants need to do the fee submission procedure. The fee submission can be made either through the demand draft or online.
Documents Required During Filling the Application Form
Moreover, Documents are required to be attached or uploaded along with the MCBU Admission 2021 form given below. Therefore candidates must check all the details before filling the form. The list of documents are-
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet.
- Date of Birth proof Certificate
- ID Card and Password
- Character Certificate
- Migration certificate.
- Age proof Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- A hard copy of the Application form.
- Candidate recent passport size photograph
How To Fill MCBU Admission 2021 Application form
Aspirants must read all the instructions before filling the MCBU Admission 2021 form. The following steps of how to fill the form are mention below. Therefore candidates who want to take admission can follow the below easy steps and can apply easily.
There are two modes available to fill the form-Online and Offline mode
- Firstly visit the official website of Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
- After visiting the official site, the home page will open.
- Then click on the Apply button, and a new page will open.
- Register yourself with your respective mobile number and email ID.
- Hence after registering, login in get your Email & Password.
- Once you sign in select your courses.
- Now fill up the application form with your personal and academic details.
- After infiltrating all the details, upload or attach the required documents.
- Therefore now pay the application fees
- Save or download the form.
- Also, take out printouts for future use.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the university’s official web page.
- After visiting download the application form.
- Also, you can get the form from the university admission center by paying some amount.
- Now fill the application form with all your personal and qualification details.
- Make sure before filling you must read the application form correctly.
- Soon after filling the form, make the payment.
- Then sent the application form along with DD with all required documents to the following address.
ADDRESS- Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College Campus, Chhatarpur (M.P.),