Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility, Date, Process, Amount, Status
Maulana Azad Scholarship is one of India’s pre-matric scholarships only for girl candidates. The Maulana Azad Education Foundation always gives the “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” every year for girl candidates belonging to minorities.
Online Registration >> Apply Online.
- Then they will be redirected to the application form page.
- Fill all the important /personal details carefully.
- After filling all the personal details asked
- Submit the application form.
- Make sure candidates print out their application form for future use.
- Aspirants need to send their documents on the given address below:
Address to Send Application
Secretary & CEO
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj Side), New Delhi- 110055.
- Scholarship Amount
- Highlights 2020
- Dates And Events
- Eligibility & Criteria for Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Who Can Apply for this scholarship
- How To Check Scholarship Status
- How To Apply Maulana Azad Scholarship Form
- Documents To be sent
- Benefits of the Scholarship
- Scholarships Reward
- Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List
- Important Links
|9th Class Girl||Rs 5000|
|10th Class Girl||Rs 5000|
|11th Class Girl||Rs 6000|
|12th Class Girl||Rs 6000|
|The amount will be paid to each candidate is Rs. 10000 (in IX Rs. 5000 and In X Rs. 5000) and Rs. 12000 (in XI Rs. 6000 and I’m XII Rs. 6000).|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
Dates And Events
|Events||Last Date to Apply|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||30th September|
|Maulana Azad Education Foundation||December 2020|
Eligibility & Criteria for Maulana Azad Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship :
This Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship scheme is for minority girl candidates only. Students from classes 9 to 12 from minority communities, i.e., Muslims, Christians, Sikhs Buddhists, Parsis, and Jain are qualified students who must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 50% marks. The annual income of the candidate’s family must not be exceeding than Rs 2 lakhs/annum.
Maulana Azad National scholarship:
This scholarship scheme is for minority girl students from minority communities, i.e., Muslims, Christians, Sikhs Buddhists, Parsis, and Jain. Students must submit a minority community certificate and register for a full-time M.Phil / Ph.D. course from a recognized university. Students must have passed with an M.A. degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Transgender students also apply for this scholarship. The annual family income of the candidates must not be exceeding than Rs 2.5 lakhs/annum.
Who Can Apply for this scholarship
- Only the girl students who belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities all are eligible for this scholarship.
- They must be studying in class 9 to 12.
- The annual family income of girl students should be less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- The girl student has to score a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) in the previous class.
How To Check Scholarship Status
To Check Maulana Azad Scholarship Status Follow steps given below:
- If the candidates want to check the status, they need to visit the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship page.
- Then, students need to choose their Scholarship Category (IX, X, XI, XII).
- Also, they have to enter their date of birth in the format (DD/MM.YYYY).
- Then the student needs to enter one of the identification details such as Registration No/ Aadhaar Card No/ Bank Account No this helps them easily.
- They need to click on the “View Application Status” button.
- It will show the application status of either student will get a scholarship or not it will be shown on screen.
-Phone No: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
-Email Id: [email protected]
How To Apply Maulana Azad Scholarship Form
Follow below step by step process to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Visit the official website of scholarship I,e www.maef.nic.in
- In the right sidebar, you will found a link to apply for online scholarship
- Click On Link
- Fill All Personal Details
- College Details, Income Certificate, and other certificates
- Click On Submit
- After All, take the print out and go to your school/ college and submit your scholarship application
- Wait few months your scholarship amount will be credit in your account by DBT Transfer
Documents To be sent
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed attested by the Principal
- School / College admission Slip
- Verified Certificate by the Principal or Headmaster
- Attested passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificates Required
- Self-certified copy of the first page of bank / postal account passbook which should be in the name of the students
- Bank Account should, either single or joint account with her parents
- A copy of the student’s Aadhaar card (in case of unavailability of Aadhaar card, applicants can submit a birth certificate, BPL card or Rashan card)
Benefits of the Scholarship
Candidates who got qualified for Maulana Azad National Scholarship can get the scholarship amount, candidates need to follow the steps:
- Candidates will receive a monthly allowance of Rs 25,000 for initial for 2 years as a JRF.
- Applicants will receive a monthly pay of Rs 28,000 for the remaining 3 years as an SRF.
- A contingency allowance of Rs 10,000( for the first 2 years) and Rs 20,500 (for the remaining 3 years) / annum for Humanities &SocialScience and Commerce.
- An escort/reader assistance of Rs 2000 / month,
- A contingency allowance of Rs 12,000 for the first 2 years and Rs 25,000 for the remaining 3 years/ annum for Science students.
The scholarship will cover all the expenses of schools / College, including fees, books, and stationery expenses. The Scholarship fund will be directly transferred into a beneficiary Account.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List
Candidates who have applied for the Maulana Azad Scholarship will inform about their selection either by registered phone number or through school authorities. Candidates can also check the list of selected students officially. Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List candidates will get the fund as promised by Maulana Azad Education Trust.
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Details||CLICK HERE|
|MAEF BHMNS Application Status||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online For MAEF Scholarships 2020||CLICK HERE|
|General Instructions For Students||CLICK HERE|
|MAEF Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||CLICK HERE|