Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 – Eligibility, Date, Process, Amount, Status
Maulana Azad Scholarship is one of India’s pre-matric scholarships only for girl students. The Maulana Azad Education Foundation always provides the “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” every year for girl students belonging to minorities.
The main motive of this scholarship is to recognize, promote and assist all deserving Girl students, who belong to the six notified minority communities. The communities who are under this scheme: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 is Already started. You can Apply online by yourself. Under MAEF new Scholarship announced Name as Begam Hazarat Mahal Scholarship. Follow the below steps to online registration. Check Out Below table.
|Name Of Scholarship||Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019|
|Class||9th – 12th Class|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility
- The Student must be a girl and studying in class 9th to 12th.
- Students have to score at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- The student must have to belong to one of the minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
- The student’s parent income from all sources must be less than 2 lakh per year.
मौलाना आजाद स्कालरशिप 2019
मौलाना आजाद स्कालरशिप सिर्फ लडकियों के लिए है जो 50% मार्क्स अपने परीक्षा में लाये है, ये 9 और 10 के लिए 5000 और 11 और 12 के लिए 6000 दिया जयेगा ! स्कालरशिप पाने के लिए आपको कुछ नियम का पालन करना जरूरी होगा निचे image को पढ़ कर फिर अपना स्कालरशिप अप्लाई करे
Maulana Azad Scholarships Date 2019
|Online Registration||15th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2019|
|Last Date To Upload Documents||30th September 2019|
How To Apply Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019
To Apply Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019, You need to follow below step:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- Student needs to visit the official website of the Maulana Azad Education foundation www.maef.nic.in/.
- Students need to follow the link as “MAEF Schemes” >> Online Registration >> Apply Online.
- Then they will be redirected to the application form page.
- Fill all the important /personal details carefully.
- After filling the personal details, submit the application form.
- Make sure students print out their application form for future reference.
- Students need to send their documents on the given address below:
Address to Send Application
Secretary & CEO
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj Side), New Delhi- 110055.
|9th Class Girl||Rs 5000|
|10th Class Girl||Rs 5000|
|11th Class Girl||Rs 6000|
|12th Class Girl||Rs 6000|
|The amount will be paid to each student is Rs. 10000 (in IX Rs. 5000 and In X Rs. 5000) and Rs. 12000 (in XI Rs. 6000 and I’m XII Rs. 6000).|
Who Can Apply for this scholarship
- Only the girl students who belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities they all are eligible for this scholarship.
- They must be studying in class 9 to 12.
- The annual family income of girl student should be less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- The girl student has to score a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) in the previous class.
How To Check Scholarship Status
To Check Maulana Azad Scholarship Status Follow below steps:
- If the student wants to check the status, they need to visit the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship page.
- Then they need to choose their Scholarship Category (IX, X, XI, XII).
- Also, they have to enter their date of birth in the format (DD/MM.YYYY).
- Then the student needs to enter one of the identification details such as Registration No/ Aadhaar Card No/ Bank Account No this helps them easily.
- They need to hit the “View Application Status” button.
- The. It will show application status of either you will get a scholarship or not it will be shown on screen.
-Phone No: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
-Email Id: [email protected]