MAT 2021 (February Session) – How To Apply, Admit Card &; Exam Day Guidelines
MAT takes place four times a year – February, May, September, and December. MAT 2021 registration for the February session may start soon. The admit card release date will be released in the days to come. While the MAT 2021 PBT exam and IBT exam dates are not out yet officially. About 600 business schools in India accept scores for this exam. The scores of the MAT exam are valid for a year. Candidates can apply online through the official website. Read further to know MAT 2021 registration, process, admit card, and exam day guidelines.
- MAT 2021 Registration (February Session) – Dates, Process, Admit Card & Exam Day Guidelines
MAT 2021 Registration (February Session) – Dates, Process, Admit Card & Exam Day Guidelines
Read carefully about the MAT 2021 registration for the February session here.
|Full-Form||Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||CBT/PBT/IBT|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Frequency of MAT per year||4|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
MAT 2021 Important Dates (February Session)
The official dates for the MAT 2021 Registration and other events related to the February session are yet to be announced. Given below in the table is the tentative schedule for MAT 2021 Registration and other events:
|Start of MAT 2021 Registration||4th week of December 2020|
|End of Registration (PBT)||2nd week of February 2021|
|End of MAT 2021 application (CBT)||3rd week of February 2021|
|Release of Admit Card (PBT)||2nd week of February 2021|
|Release of MAT 2021 Hall Ticket (CBT)||2nd week of February 2021|
|MAT 2021 Exam Date||3rd week of February 2021|
|Release of Results||The month of February 2021|
MAT 2021 Eligibility (February Session)
To be eligible for MAT 2021 Registration, students must have completed their graduation in any discipline. The aspirants in their final year of graduation can also apply. There are no age limits or limits to the number of attempts for the MAT 2021 application.
MAT 2021 Registration (February Session) Process
The eligible students need to participate in the MAT 2021 Registration online. The step-by-step registration process is given below:
- Candidates need to apply through the website at www.mat.aima.in.
- Create a login ID to register.
- Log in as a registered user, and pay the registration fee.
- Students must enter all the required details to upload the necessary documents.
- Fill in the exam center choice, mode of examination, etc.
- Submit the form after making sure that the details are correct.
- Download the registration form and keep it for future reference.
The candidates need to have a valid email address and the following documents/details ready for MAT 2021 Registration:
- Passport-size photograph
- Photograph of signature
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable
- Documents previous academic qualifications
- Identity proof, debit/credit/net-banking details etc.
MAT 2021 Registration Fee
Students can opt for IBT/PBT/CBT or a combination of two tests.
- IBT: Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test
- CBT: Computer Based Test
- PBT: Paper Based Test
The fee payment can be made online via credit/debit cards, net banking, or UPI. The table below shows the MAT 2021 application fee according to the choice of the mode of examination:
|Type of Test||Fee|
|IBT or PBT or CBT||Rs. 1650|
|PBT+CBT or CBT+IBT or IBT+PBT or Double IBT||Rs. 2750|
MAT 2021 Registration: Admit Card (February Session)
After the MAT 2021 Registration, the admit card would be available on the official website, according to the given schedule of the exam. The candidates would be required to download it and have it printed for the exam.
The admit card would contain details like the name of the candidate, form number, roll number, and date, time, and venue for the test. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
MAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must reach their examination centers well before time.
- Students need to carry their admit cards to the exam centers.
- Students must keep other documents such as identity proofs, reserved category certificate, etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry instruments, gadgets, bags, geometry boxes, etc., to the examination hall.
- Students must check the official website regularly and follow the updated instructions.
MAT 2021 Result and Score Card (February Session)
The result of the MAT 2021 examination would be available on the official website as per the announced dates. They would be able to download their complete scorecards from the website only, and they will not receive separate emails or SMS regarding the scorecards.
MAT 2021 Registration – Some Important Information
- Although the official dates are yet to be announced, the MAT 2021 Registration will be over by the end of the second or third week of February.
- Candidates can pay for MAT 2021 Registration online using a debit/credit card, through Net Banking, or UPI.
- There is no age limit for students interested in applying for MAT 2021.
- Aspirants can apply for both CBT & PBT modes of examination by paying the application fee of Rs. 2750.
We hope students who are interested in applying for the MAT 2021 (February) exam have got all the related information. As the official dates are not out, please stay tuned to the AIMA website to know about MAT 2021 application and exam dates. We wish you all the best in your preparation and the exam!