Manit Admission 2020 – Admission, Important Dates, Application @manit.ac.in
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is going start Manit Admission 2020 process online. MANIT or NIT, Bhopal offers UG, PG and Ph.D degree in various courses and specialisations. The various departments of the institute are architecture & planning, engineering, management, science, and humanities. The admission is based on national level entrance exam scores (JEE Main, CAT, MAT, CMAT, GATE, etc.) and in some programmes, institute level entrance exams are held. Hence, to know all about MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 read below.
Admission to B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan courses will be made based on JEE Main 2020 scores. However, candidates who have the BE / B.Tech degree in a relevant field are eligible to apply for the M.Tech and M.Plan courses. Moreover, B. Tech and M.Plan admission will be provided on the grounds of the GATE 2020 score.
Similarly, candidates who have completed B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) / BCA / BIT courses can apply to the MCA program. Likewise, admission to MCA seats will be awarded on the grounds of NIMCET 2020 scores. Hence, candidates who have finished graduation of 3 years or more duration, from any discipline, can apply to the MBA course.
Admission to MBA course will be made based on CAT / GMAT score, followed by one performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Candidates who have had a Master’s degree in a relevant academic subject with at least 65% marks of 6.5 CGPA are eligible for the relevant Ph.D. courses.
Therefore, Ph.D. seats will be allotted based on scores obtained in a written test, conducted by the college and the performance in the personal interview.
MANIT Admission- Important Dates
Candidates must check the following MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||28th February 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application (Extended)||15th June 2020|
|Publishing of Short List for Online||26th June 2020|
|Online Personal Interview||3rd July 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Test||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Interview||Will Update Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Will Update Soon|
|Admission Date||Will Update Soon|
|Start of Course work||Will Update Soon|
How to Apply for Manit Admission 2020 – Selection and Admission process
To apply for admission in MANIT Bhopal, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then follow the process of admission. Undoubtedly, to apply for admission, the candidates usually need to follow the below-given process:
For admissions that are based on national level entrance exam scores and centralised counselling
- Firstly, apply for the national level entrance exam.
- Likewise, qualify the entrance exam and apply for the counselling and seat allotment process.
- Finally, if MANIT Bhopal is allotted, report at the institute for completing the admission process like payment of fee, seat confirmation.
For admissions that are based on national level entrance exam scores but not based on centralised counselling
- Firstly, this is applicable basically for the MBA programmes
- Similarly, apply for the national level entrance exam.
- Moreover, qualify the entrance exam and apply with the national level scores at MANIT Bhopal by filling the admission form.
- Finally, if selected, appear for the rest of the admission process.
For MANIT admissions that are based on institute level entrance exam scores
- Firstly, this is applicable for the Ph.D programmes mostly.
- Likewise, check the eligibility for the program.
- Indeed, if eligible apply for admission by filling the admission form.
- However, appear for the entrance exam by MANIT as per the schedule and venue allocated.
- Therefore, qualify the entrance exam and report for admission.
MANIT Bhopal 2020 Application Form
MANIT Bhopal 2020 Ph.D. Application Form has been Postponed due to Pandemic COVID 19 till Further Orders. MANIT Bhopal 2020 Offline Application Form Last Date has been extended till 15th June 2020 for MBA Courses.
Similarly, candidates can be applied to all the courses offline by getting the application form from the college office. Likewise, they need to pay the application fee to obtain the form. Hence, after receiving the form, candidates must fill and submit a form with the required documents.
Step to Apply Application Form For Ph.D.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the college, www.manit.ac.in
- Similarly, download the Ph.D. application form.
- Likewise, take a print out of the application form.
- Finally, fill the application form accurately.
- PG Marks sheet
- Valid NET / GATE scorecard.
- Marks sheet of all the semesters.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- 10th standard marks sheet.
- 12th standard marks sheet.
- Category certificate.
MANIT Admission- Result
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Result for the different courses will be announced shortly through the official website of MANIT university. The student can review examination and outcome updates in the tabulated following links. The candidates who applied for the MANIT examination and wait for the results will be able to view their results from the official website of MANIT. The examinees who secured more than the cut off marks are alone shortlisted for the forthcoming selection level.
About MANIT Bhopal
MANIT was established in 1960 as Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT) with an intake of 120 students and only seven faculty members. The institute is now an institute of national importance. It is governed by NIT Council, the governing body of India’s National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.
- The total area of campus is 650 acres
- The entire campus consists of the administrative and academic building, workshop, Library and community centre, Residential area accommodation for students and staff and other general amenities.