Manipur University Result 2020 – Check B.Com, B.A, UG/PG Result Online
Manipur University Result 2020 is released for some of the semester courses. So, the University releases the result. Manipur University releases the result for UG and PG courses. Also, it releases the result for Diploma, Certificate, and Ph.D. courses.
So, university declares the Result online on the official website. Candidates need to download the result from the official website of the University. Also, the link will be provided here on this web page.
So, to know more details and information about Manipur University Result 2020 read the article below.
Manipur University Result 2020
So, every year many students appear in the Manipur University UG and PG semester exam. After the completion of the examination, candidates wait eagerly for their results. So, Manipur University releases the result after 2 months of the examination.
So, Manipur University conducts UG and PG Semester examinations twice a year. One exam in the month of December or January (1st,3rd,5th,6th). And the second exam in the month of April or May for Even semester (2nd,4th,6th,8th).
So, Manipur University has completed its December or January Exam and also released its result. The result is available now. Candidates who appear for 1st,3rd, the 5th-semester exam can check the result.
So, students can check or download the 1st,3rd 5th-semester result by entering detail on the official website. Also, they need to follow some steps which are discussed below. Candidates can use their Roll number and Date of Birth to check the result
So, students can download the result only through online mode.There is no other way to check the result except online mode.
Manipur University UG and PG Result Details
Important details of the result is discussed below. So, candidates can check the details from the table below.
|Name of the Authority conducting the exam||Manipur University|
|Name of the Exam||Manipur University UG and PG Examination|
|Type of the exam||Semester wise|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses|
|Name of the Courses||BA,B.SC,B.COM,MA.M.SC,M.COM and another diploma, Ph.D. and Certificate courses|
|Examination||December 2019 or January 2020|
|Result Declaration||March 2020|
|Article Category||Manipur University Result 2020 Declaration|
|Important Official Link|
So, some of the courses result is already released and some are still pending. So, students need to stay connected with this page.
Also, the direct link of will be available in the sarkarinaukriind.com. So, check this page regularly for new updates.
Details mentioned on the Result
Details mentioned in the Manipur University result 2020 are given below. So, check it from the below points
- Name of the University
- Name of the exam
- Exam Centre Name and code
- Name of the Candidate
- Father and Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Female or Male)
- Category (ST and SC, BC and others)
- Roll or Enrollment Number
- Course and Semester
- Subject and code
- Marks obtained in internal and External
- Percentage of all subject
- Total Mark
- Result (Pass or Fail)
How To Check UG and PG 1st,3rd,5th Semester Result
So, steps of how to check the 1st,3rd, 5th-semester results are given below. Students who are eagerly waiting for the Manipur University Result 2020 can follow these simple steps and check their results.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the University
- The official website link is mention above.
- Or also you can directly check it from this web portal.
- Then Log in to the official website
- So, after that look at the ‘Latest Announcement’ and click on it.
- Then after that click on the Result Link on home page
- So, now a new page will open and
- Choose your course UG or PG
- Then after that candidates need to enter some details.
- They can do so by entering their Roll Number and Date of Birth
- So, after filling all the details candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- And now Manipur University Result 2020 will open on the screen.
- So, check and download the result in a PDF format.
- Also, takeout the printout or hard copy of future use.