Manipal Admit Card 2020 – Download Manipal Entrance Test Admit Card
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will shortly release the Manipal Admit Card 2020 on its official website. Manipal Admit Card 2020 will be live on the official website in May 2020. The MAHE will conduct the entrance exam of all the courses in May 2020. The application process is now live on the University’s website. Eligible students can fill-up the exam form on the official website of the university. After that students should regularly visit and check the official website to get further updates of Manipal Admit Card 2020.
Manipal Admit Card
MAHE conducts the Manipal entrance test each year. Students need to qualify this entrance exam to get admission in UG and PG courses offered by the university. The entrance exam is taken for entry into various UG courses like:
- BA Media & Communication
- BDes Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Sc Animation
MAHE also conducts an entrance test for the PG course. These courses are:
- M.Sc Clinical Psychology
- M.A Media & Communication
- Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Corporate Communication
- M.A Film Art & Film Making
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the university as soon as it is live The entrance exam will be held in May 2020. Students must keep checking the official website for all the latest updates about Manipal Admit Card 2020.
Important Dates Related To Manipal Entrance Test
All the important dates about the Manipal entrance exam are given below. The students appearing for the exam should go through it carefully:
|Start of Online Registration for Exam||April 2020|
|Manipal Admit Card release date||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||Various Dates (Based on students slot selection)|
|Tentative Result||June 2020|
Students must note that the above dates can be changed due to prevailing situations. The date of the exam and release of the Manipal Admit Card is expected to be a delay.
Steps to Register for the Manipal University Entrance Examination
Follow the below-given steps to register for the entrance exam:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Find the link of Fill Application Form and hit the button of apply online.
- In the first step you need to register yourself, you need to fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number, etc.
- After sign in you need to fill the personal information section and note down the system generated Application No.
- Post that you need to upload your Passport size scanned photo & signature and click on save & continue.
- Now you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/UPI
- Now download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Manipal Admit Card – Highlights
Manipal Admit card 2020 highlights are given below. Candidates can check it from the table below:
|Name of the Exam||MEE|
|Full form||Manipal Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Conducting body||MAHE|
|Associated University||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Name of the body releasing the admit card||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Mode of Declaration||Online|
|Status||To be live soon|
Details mentioned on Manipal Hall Ticket 2020
Lots of details would be mentioned on the Manipal Admit Card. These details would be:
- Name of the Candidates
- Student Date of Birth
- Gender (Female or Male)
- Category (ST or SC and others)
- Father and Mother Name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidates signature
- Roll and Application Number
- Manipal Admit Card Number
- Examination Date and Timing
- The venue of the Examination hall
- Examination hall Address
- Reporting Time at the exam center
- Name of the courses
- Instruction related to exam
- Specimen Signature space
- Invigilator Signature Space
After downloading the hall ticket candidates must check all the details carefully. In case there is an error in regards to the above details in the admit card immediately contact the exam conducting authorities.
How to download or check Manipal Admit Card 2020
To download the Manipal Admit card 2020 follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- After visiting the official website the home page will open on the screen
- So now on the home page navigate to the top right section to the Login page.
- After that click on the “Login” button.
- Now a new page will open on the window.
- So, now on the Admit card or Hall ticket Tab
- Log in by entering some details.
- Enter Roll or Application no and Password for login
- Also, enter the Date of birth.
- So, after filling all the information check it once carefully.
- And now click on the” Submit” button.
- Now your Manipal Admit Card 2020 will open on the screen.
- So, check all the details and save or download them in a PDF format.
- Also takeout 2 or 3 printouts or hard copy for further use.
- And also read all the give instructions for the exam day carefully.
Important Documents and things to be carried in the Exam Centre
So, all the students who are appearing for the Manipal exams need to carry some important things and documents. The list of things to be carried on the examination day is given below.
- Manipal Admit Card 2020
- One valid ID proof (Aadhar card or PAN card, Driving Licence or Voter ID card or Passport)
- Blue or Black pen
- Two Recent size Photographs.