Maharashtra Liquor E-Token Website – Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery @mahaexcise.com
The Maharashtra State Excise Department has announced the Maharashtra Liquor e-token website to avoid overcrowding at liquor shops. The Govt has announced the Token system & Home Delivery for sale of liquor via the official portal in Mumbai, Nashik, Pune & other cities. They had to take this step because people were not following the rules of social distancing in the crises of COVID-19.
Under this process, people who want to purchase the liquor have to apply online for the registration form. After the successful registration, they can visit the shop in the given time slot. Home Delivery of the liquor will begin from 10 AM on 15th May 2020. So, all those who are interested have to register themselves to get liquor e-token. You can go through this article to get further updates on Maharashtra Liquor e-token website.
Maharashtra Liquor e-token website
The Govt has started an online token system on a pilot basis for the sale of alcohol. The process is started first in the Pune region, and if it becomes successful, then govt will implement it soon across the states. The system is based on the app developed by an association of wholesalers in the Pune and Nashik region.
All the interested people just need to register, select the nearby shop, and then they will be given a time slot to collect the liquor bottles. This step was taken to prevent long queues outside the liquor shops. The govt will start the option of home delivery of the liquor to avoid overcrowding & maintain the rules of social distancing from 15th May 2020.
The govt will issue a limited number of tokens for the sale of liquor so that there will be a limited gathering of people. They have decided to issue only 50 tokens in an hour. Only those people who have the token can go to the shop and buy the liquor. All the interested people need to visit the official website to apply for the Maharashtra Liquor e-token.
Maharashtra Liquor e-token website Important Details
You can the important details of the e-token website from the below table:
|Launched by||Govt of Maharashtra|
|Department||Maharashtra State Excise Department|
|Objective||To prevent overcrowding & maintain social distance in COVID-19.|
|Cities||Mumbai, Nashik, Pune and other cities|
How To Order Liquor Online In Mumbai
You can follow the below steps to register for the e-token:
- Visit the official website mentioned above mention above or Click Here.
- Now enter the required details & click on submit
- Then search content, enter the district, select type of liquor and then click on submit
- Now search the nearby wine shop from the list
- Click on the submit button & your e-token will be generated
- Now you can place an order of the liquor via e-token.
Required details in the Registration Form
Here is the list of details you need to fill in the form:
- Mobile Number
- District (Pune)
- Pin code
- Type of Liquor
- Select the nearby shop from the list
- Slot Timings
Here is the list of instructions that the customer and the shopkeeper need to follow in order to buy or sale the liquor:
- All those who are 21 years of age or above can only apply for the e-token
- The customer needs to visit the shop in the given time slot and buy the liquor.
- If any shopkeeper fails to follow the given rules, then their wine shop will be suspended for 10 days.
- Shopkeepers will issue 50 tokens in an hour and they should not allow more than 50 people outside the liquor shop.
- People outside the liquor shop need to maintain social distancing & prevent overcrowding in the streets.
- The home delivery guy needs to use mask & hand sanitizers at frequent intervals.
District Wise Maharashtra Liquor e-Token Online
Below is the list of district list in which online liquor will be starting soon.
|District||Token Service Status|