Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 -Maharashtra DVET Admission Online
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 application form expects to release July 2021. The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training releases the ITI Admission notification.
Aspirants who want admission to Maharashtra ITI need to fill the application form. The DVET releases the application form on the official website. The application form releases online on the official website. Therefore only eligible candidates can apply for admission. Aspirants can fill the application form online mode through the official website. Also, they can apply directly from the link given here. To know more details about the DVET Maharashtra Admission, read the content further below.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021
Candidates who are eligible for the admission can apply at the official website. Before applying for admission, candidates make sure whether they qualify or not. DVET is the main head that controls the entire admission process in the Maharashtra state. Therefore Directorate of Vocational Education and Training department heads the admission process through the Centralized Admission Process.
The admission process based on the candidate’s class 10th and 12th marks. Also on the performance of candidates in the entrance exam commenced by the department. So, candidates need to score good marks to get admission. The conducting body offers admission to various professional and vocational diploma courses. Hence candidates get admission in Government/Private ITI institutes in the Maharashtra state.
Every year a huge number of aspirants enroll their name for admission. The admission process is as simple as other universities. Therefore candidates will get admission to the colleges based on their performance in the entrance examination. After completing the admission process, the department starts the counseling process. Hence under counseling, aspirants will get allotted seats.
DVET Maharashtra Admission- Highlight
The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training Maharashtra ITI Admission highlight is given below. Therefore candidates can check the table below.
|Name of the University or Department||DVET|
|Full form||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Type of Examination||Diploma Level|
|Name of the Courses||Electrician,Turner, Maintenance and etc.|
|Admission Process||Class 10th and 12th marks|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Application form Status||Available now|
|Article Category||Maharashtra ITI Admission|
Candidates who want to take admission then your search ends here because the Department is going to start the admission application process soon. The important dates related to admission given below.
Therefore aspirants can check the dates from the table below. Below given dates are the tentative dates. Department has not released the exact schedule till yet, so don’t take the below dates as confirm dates.
|Release of Online Application Form||15 July 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||03 September 2021|
|Last date to pay the Application fee||03 Sep 2021|
|Publishing of Merit List||04 Sep 2021|
|Publishing of Institute and course wise merit list||06 Sep 2021|
|Verification of Documents||07-11 Sep 2021|
|Release of Online Application Form|
(Not Submitted before 03 Sep 2021)
|07 Sep 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
(Not Submitted before 03 Sep 2021)
|07 October 2021|
|Last date to pay the Application fee |
(Not Submitted before 03 Sep 2021)
|07 Oct 2021|
Courses Offer Under Maharashtra ITI
The department offers many ITI trades or courses in the state of Maharashtra. Hence candidates can opt any courses based on their eligibility from the list given below.
- Computer Hardware
- Craftsmen Mechanic
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Network Maintenance
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, aspirants must check all the eligibility criteria of Maharashtra ITI Admission. Therefore candidates need to fulfill all requirements of eligibility to get admission.
Moreover, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria below. So, aspirants can check the norm to be in a safe zone.
- Aspirants who completed their class 10th and 12th from the recognized board or institute are eligible.
- The minimum age limit of aspirants at the time of registration should be 14 years.
- Hence there is no maximum or upper age limit for Maharashtra ITI Admission.
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of the Maharashtra State.
- Also, candidates must provide the domicile certificate of Maharashtra state during the admission process.
DVET ITI Application form
Eligible and interested candidates have to fill the Admission Application form. The application form releases online at the official website of the DVET Maharashtra. Therefore candidates need to fill the application form through the official website. The Application form expects to be released in July. However, the last date to apply or submit the firm expects to be on September 2021.
Therefore candidates must read all the instructions before filling the form. Because if in case any candidate commits a mistake in the form may get rejected. After downloading the form, candidates need to fill all the required details such as Personal details, parental and educational qualification, address, etc. Also, make sure all the information should be correct. Candidates must fill the form and submit it before the last date. Because form submitted after the mentioned last date will not be accepted.
After filling the form, candidates need to pay the application fee. The application fees require to pay through online mode. Therefore the fee submission can be made online either through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
However, category wise application fees are given below. Hence candidates must check it and pay the fees.
- Unreserved Category- Candidates belonging from this category need to pay 150.
- Therefore candidates from out of Maharashtra state need to submit Rs 300.
- Reserved Category- Aspirants need to pay Rs 100.
- Candidates who are Nonresidential Indians need to pay Rs 500.
How to fill Maharashtra ITI Admission Application form
Candidates must read all the instructions before filling the Maharashtra ITI Admission form. The following steps of how to fill the application form is mention below. Therefore candidates who want to take admission need to follow the below steps and can apply easily.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the DVET Maharashtra official website.
- Or you can directly login by click here
- After visiting the official website, the official home page will open.
- Then click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ and fill all the details like name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now your registration number and password will be generated.
- Hence after registering, login with get your Registration number & password.
- Also, enter the ‘Captcha’ code and click on the Login button.
- Now a new page will open, click on a prescribed link of apply
- After clicking your application form will appear on the screen
- Now fill up your form with all the required details.
- Enter your personal, guardians, qualification details, etc.
- After infiltrating all the details, upload your scan photo and signature.
- Therefore now pay the application fees as per your category.
- After paying the fees, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then Save or download the application form.
- Also, take out printouts for further use.
Documents required at the time of Registration
Moreover, Documents required at the time of Maharashtra ITI Admission given below. Therefore students must check all the documents carefully before the admission process. The list of documents are-
- Candidates 10th (SSC)and 12th (HSC) mark sheet or certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Domicile or Citizenship certificate
- Candidates Address proof
- Migration or school leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Candidate recent 2 passport size photograph