The Maharashtra government has launched an employment drive, Maharashtra govt job portal for all the skilled unemployed in the state. The people who have qualifications or are skilled and trained can visit this portal and apply for different jobs. The Maharashtra govt job portal promises guaranteed employment from a lot of well-known companies. In this article, we will discuss all the elements of the Maharashtra Job portal.
Maharashtra govt Job portal
The Maharashtra State Government has launched a new scheme for the laborers of the state; unskilled laborers can apply for this portal named Maharashtra govt job portal. This scheme is mainly for the skilled unemployed labor of the state. The job portal guarantees employment from trusted and well-known companies in the state. The skilled employees who have lost their jobs due to the ongoing COVID-19 can register themselves in the portal. The portal has at least 15 registered companies who are facing a crunch in employment.
Summary of Maharashtra Job portal
The summary of Maharashtra job portal is given in the table below, find all the details attached and then apply:
|Name of the||Maharashtra govt job portal|
|Implementing Department||Employment Department of Maharashtra|
|Purpose||To provide employment to the skilled and qualified labourers of the state|
|Beneficiary||Unskilled Labourers who have lost his job due to COVID-19.|
|Launched by||CM Uddhav Thackrey|
|Launched at||Online Portal|
Eligibility for the applying
The state government of Maharashtra has launched the Maharashtra govt job portal for the skilled laborers of the state. This job-fair will help them in getting in touch with the companies. If the employees selected, then on a successful interview, they can be placed in any of them. The following is the eligibility criteria for the Maharashtra Job-Fair:
- The applicant should be a domicile of Maharashtra
- He should be working as a skilled manual laborer.
- The applicant must be having graduation/diploma/ ITI Certificate, the holder.
How To Apply For Maha Sarkari Job
The applicants applying for the Maharashtra govt job portal have to follow specific steps to ensure that the form is fill correctly. The applicants should follow the following details in the application form:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra labor website or click here.
- or click here to apply.
- Click on the direct link of the application form.
- Check your Panchayat name in the link and then proceed
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the Adhaar Card number, date of birth.
- Post this, choose your district, taluka, etc. as asked.
- Fill in all the educational qualification, and other details asked,
- Fill all the additional relevant information as requested in the form.
- After rechecking all the details, submit the application form.
Important Documents Required for Employment Job-Fair
The essential documents required for filling the form are as follows:
- A Valid Id Proof of the candidate such as Adhar Card, Pan Card
- Address Proof of the candidate
- MNREGA/State job card of the candidate
- Adhaar card of the aspirant
- Educational Certificates completed by the candidate.
- 4 recent Passport size photograph of the candidate
Sectors participating in the portal
The following sectors will be participating in the Maha govt job portal, the employees who have any experience in the following sectors can apply:
- Aerospace & aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics & hardware
- Food processing
- Instrumentation, automation, surveillance and communication
- Iron & steel
- Life science
- Paint & coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles & handlooms