The Indian Postal department has released Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment for various vacancies for the postman in rural India. The department has released a total of 4166 posts which is spread into three states viz MP, Haryana and Uttarakhand. This MP GDS Recruitment is especially for those candidates who wish to join the postal department of India. In this article, we will discuss all the important details of this MP GDS Recruitment.
Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020
India Post has declared huge vacancies for three cadres in the rural area of the state. The vacancies are allotted for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Postmaster and Postman in different districts. The total vacancies that are announced by the department are equal to 2834. All those students who are eligible can fill the form of this MP GDS Recruitment.
The selection of the student will be done on the basis of qualification and interview. Once a student clears all the stages of the recruitment process a merit list will be drawn and all those students whose name appear in the list will be given job. The students who wish to work in the postal department and serve the country can go for this recruitment.
Highlights of Gramin Dak Sevak
The highlights of the Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment are presented in the table below:
|Job profile||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Postmaster and Postman in Rural Indian states|
|Pay-scale||Branch Postmaster- 14,500|
Assistant Postmaster- 10,000
|Application date||08-06-2020 to 07-07-2020|
|Selection process||Merit List|
|Notification Link||Click here to read the official notice.|
Eligibility for MP Dak Sevak
The candidates who wish to apply for the Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment has to furnish the following eligibilities:
- The candidate must be in the age range of 18-40 years.
- He must have completed his 10th standard from a recognised school and board.
- The student must have studied the local language of the area till the 10th standards and must be fluent in it.
How To Apply MP Post Office Recruitment
The application process for the Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment process will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the India Post indiapost.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details in the application form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are over then pay the fees which is Rs 100 for the Unreserved/ OBC/EWS Male while all other categories and women are exempt from making the payment.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training center as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
MP Post Office Vacancies
The total vacancies in MP Post Office recruitment that are out in the recruitment are 4166 which is further spread into 3 states and 3 cadres. Let us now assess the vacancies in all the states.