Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana App Download – Each Bihar Family Will Get 12000 Against Swachh Bihar Yojana
Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana App is launched by CM Nitish Kumar for all the people of rural Bihar to keep for cleanliness through toilets. The CM Nitish Kumar announced Lohiya Swach Yojana for the making of toilets in each family of rural Bihar. The people of rural and village areas were waiting for a necessary step from the government regarding the Clean India Movement.
Lohiya Swach Yojana is released on the basis of Swach Bharat Yojana by the Central Government. This scheme states that all the families of rural and village areas of Bihar will be provided with toilets and making rural Bihar open defecation free. This is a very good step by the Bihar Government to promote cleanliness and Swach Bharat Abhiyan for the people of Bihar.
Highlights of Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana
The highlights of Lohiya Swach Yojana launched by Bihar Government are listed below:
|Name of the scheme||Lohiya Swach Yojana|
|Benefit of app||Toilets across all households in Bihar|
|Beneficiary||People of Rural Bihar|
|Launched by||CM Nitish Kumar|
|Main Purpose||Making Bihar Open Defecation Free.|
How To Download The Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana App
The Bihar government also released an app, so that the people can easily register them through the app. Follow the below steps to download the app correctly:
- Visit the official website of the Lohiya Swach Yojana or click here.
- Click on the link of the Lohiya Swach App.
- Download the app into your phone by clicking on the link.
- Or Go to the official Play-store app pf your phone.
- Type E-Lohiya Swach Yojana in the search bar.
- Once the app is download, follow the instructions for login.
- Your app is now ready to use, you can check any of the important detail.
How to apply Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana
This app is available on the play store, the person who wants to download the app should have an android phone. Follow the given steps to register for the Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana::
- Click on the app icon on your phone and open it.
- The person must log in with the correct credentials.
- The applicants must enter the block name.
- After all of this, choose your state and the panchayat you belong to.
- Choose your District Panchayat, Block Panchayat, and Village Panchayat.
- Post this check your family status i.e. APLL/BPL.
- Enter your Adhaar number, Voter id card number.
- Post your Bank a/c details correctly
- Upload the photos of before and after of the area of the toilet.
- After rechecking all the details submit it in the application.
- All the names of all the ward members will be reflecting in the app.
- Post this wait for the reimbursement of the amount in your bank account.
Eligibility for LSY
The eligibility of a person to avail of this Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana App is that the person should be a resident of the rural area of Bihar. Any citizen of any Bihar village can simply apply for the free toilets by going to the website. The person should not have any toilets in his house before this, only that person can apply. After all the paperwork and investigation, the person will get the sum assured for making the toilet.
Benefits of Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana App
CM Nitish Kumar released the Lohiya Swachh Yojana App in rural Bihar to promote Swach Bharat Abhiyan in rural Bihar. This was done mainly to make villages of Bihar open defecation free. A similar program has been launched by the Central Government also to ensure cleanliness in the whole Country. This program aims to make Bihar open defecation free state by 2 October 2019.
There is an assumption that 1.66 cr people of Bihar will be affected by this. The plan is launched and prepared for 12 major districts of Bihar namely, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Vaishali, Katihar, Buxar, Bhojpur, Munger, Khagariya, Samastipur, etc.
Apart from this, the program also aims to tone down the solid waste that pollutes river Ganga. This program will work with the close connections between all the panchayats, government offices, NGOs, etc. The Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana app also aims to create awareness amongst the people of the rural area regarding the cleanliness. And what are the negative impacts of defecating in open, this will really awaken the people’s state of mind. The plan also ensures proper management of solid waste management through proper disposal.