LNMU Merit List 2020 has released its admission list 2020 for B.A,B.Sc,B.Com and other courses. Candidates can get all the information about the selection list as per the college and course. Read This article to get updates on LNMU Merit List 2020.
LNMU Merit List Dates
Important Dates For LNMU Merit List has been released. Check the below dates.
|First Provisional Selection List||25th June 2020|
|Online Application Of Objection Against||06th June 2020 To 11th June 2020|
|First Provisional Selection List||05th June 2020|
|First Selection List Of Publication||16th June 2020|
|Admission At College Counter||18th June 2020 to 02nd July 2020|
|Commencement Of Class||04th July 2020|
|Publication Second Selection List As Per Availability Of Seats||8th July 2020|
Course: Minimum Requirement: Specific Requirements
|B.A. Hons||Student needs 45% marks in the 12th Examination: For +2 Science/ Commerce students: students need a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B.Com. Hons||Student needs 45% marks in Commerce subjects: For 12th Arts and Science students, they need a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B.Sc. Hons||Student needs 45% marks in 12th class: For Botany /Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||CandidatesmMust Be Pass in the 12th Examination.|
|B.Com||General Pass in the 12th Examination: For +2 Arts/ Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.|
|B.Sc||CandidatesmMust Be Pass in the 12th Examination.|
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Application Fee
Below is the LNMU Admission Application Fee category wise.
|SC / ST and others||400|
How To Check LNMU Merit List 2020
LNMU Merit List 2020 has been announced on the official website. Follow the below method to find to download the merit list download.
- Candidate needs to log in to the university official website. The website is lnmu.ac.in.
- Then they need to click on the “merit list” button on the top of the homepage.
- The merit list result will appear on the computer screen.
- Find the details like application number, name, etc.
- The student can save this merit list further references.
LNMU Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on the entrance test and merit list in the qualifying exams.
- The application form starts filling in April.
- Students have to submit a form for college as per their choices.
- Admission of Ph.D. programs will be done through PRT which will be conducting in the month of October on an annual basis
Documents Required At The Time of admission
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations
- 3 Passport Size photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
LNMU Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The Application form for MA Edu/BLIS/MLIS/M.Sc. is attached with Prospectus and is also released on the website. Students need to pay the required amount of the application fee by either online or bank drafts. Aspirants must submit the LNMU 2020 Application Form before the end date.
LNMU Admission Process
Availability of Seats
For MA. (Edu) / BLIS / MLIS there is only 500 number of seats (Reservation as per state Govt. norms/LNMU norms)
For M.A (Edu) / BLIS / MLIS
Admission will be made purely on merit basis. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in Bachelor of Education/Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor of Library & Information Science.
For B.A / B.Com and M.A / M.Com – Direct First come first serve basis.
Documents required at the time of Admission
These are the documents required at the time of Admission.
- Self-attested mark-sheet from matriculation onward with original (for verification)
- Self-attested Caste Certificate (for reserved category) with original (for verification).
- Four recent 3 cm x 4 cm colour photographs.
- Aadhar Card.