LBS Kerala B.Sc. Nursing & Paramedical – Dates, Eligibility, Selection
Director of Medical Education Thiruvananthapuram, Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCST),LBS Kerala announces admission to Professional Degree Courses. It is done throughout the academic year 2020-21. LBS Kerala B.Sc. Nursing & Paramedical 2020 Trial Allotment will be ready soon. In order to get admission to the institute applicants who want to come up for the admission system which will be done by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala. You may look at the full data here.
With the help of the admission method, candidates will be able to get admission in degree courses in nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical streams every year.
LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2020
Lal Bahadur Shastri (LBS) Centre for Science & Technology on part of the Government of Kerala has to remove the LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2020 for admission to MCA course 2020-21. Applicants can apply for the same on the official website, lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Admission to a 3-year Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course in AICTE approved institutions in the state are given using an entrance test. Admission is conducted by the Central Allotment Process (CAP). Interested candidates can check all the details of the MCA Entrance Test 2020 from the page given here in this article.
LBS Kerala Important Dates and Events
You may check the table here. To know more about the Dates and Events.
|Online applications of LBS Kerala||04 Jul 2020|
|Applications last Date||30 Jul 2020|
|Payment via Challan||04 – 29 Jul 2020|
|Online application fee payment||04 – 30 Jul 2020|
|New Candidate Registration||15 – 18 Aug 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Entrance Test Date||Canceled|
|Publication of Result||to be announced|
|Registration||to be announced|
|Last date for joining in the college||to be announced|
Highlights of LBS Kerala
Check the table here. This will help you out. Do have a look to know about LBS Kerala.
|Exam Name||B.Sc. Nursing & Paramedical of Lbs in Kerala|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||state level|
|Courses||B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Helpline||E-Mail- [email protected]|
Phone- +91 0471-2324396
Application Form for LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2020
Applicants looking admission to the course have to apply online. This can be done through the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The application form has to be filled and submitted before the last date to be considered. It will only be considered complete after the payment of the fee and uploading of supporting documents.
The measures to register and fill the application form are here. Do follow this out. Look at the steps here.
- Registration- First, Do the registration. It is a one-time method during which the applicant has to provide a name, mobile number, and email Id. The application number will be created and you will be asked to create a password for the same.
- Fee Payment- Next, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Fill Application and upload images: Next, you have to fill the application form. All the necessary information required in the application is to be filled in at this step.
- The student now has to upload the photograph, signature, and all the certificates and documents in support of the claims made in the application information.
- Now do the Final Confirmation and Print Application Form- Preview the application form before final submission.
- After submission, take a print out of the LBS Kerala MCA Application Form 2020 for further reference.
LBS Kerala Application Fee
Check the table to know the application fees of LBS Kerala.
Documents along with the application form
These are the document require the LBS Kerala Application Form. Do check this out.
- Copy of initial challan towards remittance of application fees
- Relevant record to prove the date of birth.
- Mark sheets and degree documents of the qualifying examination.
- Eligibility certificates for applicants who have passed from a university outside Kerala
- Any certificate to confirm nativity.
- Income and association in support of SEBC / OEC claim.
- Community record in support of SC / ST claim.
- Intercaste marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the medical board for persons with inabilities.
- Certificate from a Medical officer not under the rank of Assistant Surgeon to prove that the candidate is fit enough to undergo the MCA course.
- BPL certificate publishes by competent LSG Authority (to claim BPL reservation).
LBS Kerala Eligibility
The necessary data about the eligibility rules are given here for the applicants. Do check this out.
- Applicant Should have qualified Higher Secondary examination by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or test as approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Candidate Must possess 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English put together.
- Keralite: An applicant of Kerala origin will be classified as a ‘Keralite’. But they will not be fit for Communal/Special/Persons with inabilities reservation.
- Non-Keralite ClassI (NK I): A nominee who doesn’t relate to the f Kerala origin but fulfills anyone of the following conditions will be classified as ‘Non-Keralite Category I'(NK I).
- A contestant who has shared a qualifying course in Kerala and who is son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents fits to the Government of India/Defence Service posted to Kerala.
LBS Kerala 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be provided accordingly for the said courses. Here we have discussed the features regarding the merit list. Directors will come up with the admission to the candidates on account of the merit list. Trustees will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants.
Applicants need to open the website of the university in order to go through the merit list. Applicants are assigned to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Kerala University PG Admission 2020
The Kerala University PG Admission has issued an online admission notification for Undergraduate & Postgraduate (UG & PG) Courses on 21st July 2020. The application form is accessible in online mode. Those students who want to take admission in UG & PG Courses can apply the Kerala University UG Courses (BA BSC BOCM BCA BBA B.Tech and other). Application form should be done before the last date 17th August 2020 by the official web site www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Here we gave direct links.
WE WILL SOON UPDATE. DO COMMENT YOUR DOUBTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.