Karnataka State Police Department has recently invited the online application form of the KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020 for 2672 posts of Special Reserve Police Constable & Bandsman. The application process will start from 18th May 2020.
Candidates who want to be a part of the KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official website. The last date to apply for the post is 15th June 2020. All the applicants need to check the website regularly for further updates.
- KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
- Karnataka State Reserve Police Important Dates
- How to Apply for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka State Reserve Police Selection Procedure
- Documents required for Endurance Test
- KSRP Exam Pattern 2020
- KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
- How to download
- Karnataka State Reserve Police Result
- Important instructions
KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
Karnataka State Police Department has released the paper advertisement for 2672 posts of special reserved police constable and bandsmen.
It would be a golden opportunity for government job aspirants to join the force. The aspirant can expect a full notification with complete details related to the vacancies in the coming days.
They should apply for the exam when the application form is available on the official website. Applicants can check and download the admit card once available to download by the department. Those who are looking for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020 should read this article as it covers all the important details like the date of the exams, the method to download Admit Card, etc
|Name of Department||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of Post||Special Reserve Police Constable & Bandsman|
|Total Number of Post||2672|
|Salary||Rs 15000-21000 per month (approx)|
|Selection Procedure||Endurance Test & Physical Standard test
Karnataka State Reserve Police Important Dates
The important dates of the exam are given below. Please check the below table for all the details:
|Application Form releases||18th May 2020|
|Application Form last date||15th June 2020|
|Proposed date of Exam||To be notified later on|
How to Apply for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website click here mentioned above and click on the current recruitment Link.
- Now, find the link of “Special Reserve Police Constable & Bandsman Recruitment 2020” and hit the button of apply online.
- You need to fill the form with the details like personal, educational, contact details, and all the required fields in the application form.
- Now you need to upload your Passport size scanned photo & signature and other documents and click on save & continue.
- Post that, you have to proceed with the payment for submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/Bank challan.
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after submitting the application form.
You can check the application fee from the below table:
|ST/SC & Tribal||Rs 100/-|
You can check your KSRP Constable Recruitment eligibility from the below table:
|Age||Minimum Age: 18 years for all the Category
Maximum Age: 25 years for General, 27 years for ST/SC & 20 years for Tribal.
|Educational Qualification||Passed SSLC/10th standard from a recognized Board|
Karnataka State Reserve Police Selection Procedure
The procedure of selection is base on two stages mentioned below:
- Endurance Test & Physical Standard test: This is the first stage of the selection procedure. Under this test, candidates need to submit all the required documents, and they need to appear for the medical examination, which will conduct to confirm they are medically fit or not. They need to qualify for this test to look for the written exam.
- Written Examination: This is the second and the final stage of the selection procedure. Under this stage, candidates will be a call for the written exam, and the department will issue the admit card for the exam on the official website. The written exam will be based on multiple-choice questions and will be of a total of 100 marks.
Documents required for Endurance Test
You must have the following documents to submit in the endurance test:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Service ID card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Caste certificate with Photo
- Job Card with Photograph
- Ex-Serviceman’s pension book/ pension payment order
- Pattas and registered deed with Photograph
KSRP Exam Pattern 2020
You can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Language||English & Kannada|
|Total no of marks||100|
KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released shortly on the official website. The candidates can check the link of the admit card and can only download it by visiting the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
The admit card contains the information like Name of the Centre & Roll no of the applicant. No intimation will be sent to the applicant whose application has rejected.
How to download
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link of the “KSRP Constable Recruitment admit card 2020” and click on it.
- Now enter your details like Application no and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Login option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the admit card.
Karnataka State Reserve Police Result
KSP officials will release the result for the post of Special Reserve Police Constable & Bandsman on the official website.
The result will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written exam. The eligible candidates can check their results with their Date of Birth & Application No/ Roll No. They need to visit the official website regularly for further updates.
There is a set of important instructions which applicants must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 20-30 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- They should carry their own stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- They should have xerox copies of the admit card and all the required documents.
- Carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator is prohibited.