Krishna University Admission 2020 – KRUCET Admission, Eligibilty, Dates
Krishna University 2020 Admission Notification will be updating Soon for UG/PG & Other Courses. This University was recognized in Machilipatnam Krishna district Andhra Pradesh in 2008 through the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Krishna University Admission 2020 Application Form will be publishing Soon. It offers admission in various courses of UG Courses- B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BCA, BBA, PG Courses- M.A English, M.A Telugu, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Pharmacy, Diploma Courses- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance and Other Courses- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance, etc. It is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Krishna University. is a public university in Machilipatnam Krishna district Andhra Pradesh. It provides admission to various Krishna University UG/PG courses B.A, B.Com, M.A., M.Com, etc. It will soon start at Krishna University Admission 2020. The students who want to take admission in Krishna University UG/PG courses can apply. Read the article to find details about the Krishna University Admission 2020.
- Krishna University Admission 2020 Dates
- Krishna University Admission Application process
- Application Fee
- Krishna University Admission Required Documents
- Admission UG/PG Course eligibility
- Krishna University Admission Entrance Test
- KU KRUCET Syllabus
- KRUCET Admit Card
- KRUCET Counselling
Krishna University Admission 2020 Dates
The important dates of KU for UG/PG courses are given below. Students who wish to take admission can check the dates:
|application Date starts||March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Last week of April 2020|
|Entrance Test||May 2020|
Krishna University Admission Application process
It will release the application form for the admission in KU UG/PG courses. The candidates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the KU website or KU campus.
- Click on the admission link.
- Download the application form of UG/PG
- Fill all the personal details asked
- Affix your passport photo
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a printout of the receipt.
- Send the application form and other documents by speed post.
- Write the course applied on the envelope face.
Rs 400 (for SC/ST it is Rs.300). A Distinct registration is required for each test. No change of subject will be considered at any stage Application filled-in in common with all compulsory attachments must be submitted only to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201, Krishna Dist., AP (OR) “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam-521001” or by registered post or by speed post (in the cover provided) so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already.
Krishna University Admission Required Documents
The documents required during the admission for KU UG/PG courses:
- Application Form
- Passport size photos
- Class 12th mark sheet for UG
- Migration certificate
- Marksheets of all parts of graduation for PG
- Self-attested copies of all certificates
- Copy of application receipt
- Caste certificate
Admission UG/PG Course eligibility
Students who wish to take Admission in KU UG/PG courses should check the eligibility:
KRUCET offers various UG courses such as B.A, B.COM, B.Sc. The students in UG courses should complete their 10+2 from a recognized board.
|BA||45% in 10+2 stream|
|B.COM||45% in 10+2 stream|
|B.Sc||45% in 10+2 in science with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
Krishna University Admission PG Eligibility
Krishna University offers various PG courses such as M.A, M.COM, M.Sc. The students should complete their UG with 50% from a university.
|MA||50% in UG|
|M.COM||50% in UG in Commerce or Accountancy.|
|M.Sc||50% in UG in science with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
Krishna University Admission Ph.D., Mphil eligibility
The students of Ph.D. and Mphil courses must complete their PG with 55% from a university.
|Mphil||55% in PG degree|
|PhD||55% in PG degree|
Krishna University Admission Entrance Test
KU will conduct a common entrance test for all the courses. It will conduct KRUCET for all UG/PG/PhD courses:
- The KRUCET of the UG course will have questions from General subjects.
- The KRUCET of the PG course will have 60 questions from a subject. The subject will be the subject of Graduation.
- The Mphil should have 7 years of experience in the related subject or stream.
- Krishna University will release the Krishna University admit card after the application process ends.
- The Krishna University Result will declare online on the official website.
KU KRUCET Syllabus
KU will conduct the KRUCET in the month of MAY, it is very important that the candidate knows the KRUCET syllabus beforehand for securing admission in the University. The KRUCET is held annually for the admission in various disciplines of the University. The candidates can click on the link to know the syllabus of the KRUCET.
KRUCET Admit Card
KU will release the admit card for the KRUCET in the month of mid-April 2020. The KRUCET admit card is very important as it allows you to take up the exam. It is the entry pass of the entrance exam. It will release the admit card of KRUCET soon. the candidate can keep a tab on the website to know more about the admit card.
KU will conduct the entrance of KU admission in the month of May 2020. After the exams are concluded the results will be declared in the month of June-July 2020. The final counseling of the KU admission will start in the month of July till August 2020. The candidates should keep a tab on the website to know more about the results and the final counseling.
Krishna University address
A.J Kalasala Campus,
Andhra Pradesh 521001