The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the application form for KPSC Recruitment for the post of Group B (Assistant Engineer) and Group C (Junior Engineer) for the 990 vacancies. The application form link is active now on the official website. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 16th September 2020.
The exam date will be available soon on the official website. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for updates of KPSC Recruitment 2020. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- KPSC Recruitment
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Key Dates
- How to apply for KPSC Recruitment
- Application Fees:
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- KPSC Recruitment: Exam Pattern
- KPSC Recruitment Admit Card 2020
- How to download
- Important instructions
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Group B (Assistant Engineer) and Group C (Junior Engineer) for the 990 vacancies from 17th August 2020. The vacancy to fill up Group B (Assistant Engineer) is 660 Post. For Group C (Junior Engineer), the vacancy is of 330 Posts. Candidate can submit the online application form till 16th September 2020.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. This article covers all the important updates of the exam, i.e., Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, how to obtain admit card, exam pattern.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the Key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||17th August 2020|
|Last date of application form||16th September 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment
There are certain steps that you should follow to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website or http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Then click on “Apply Online” link on the advertised post available at “What’s New Section”
- Now click on “New Use? Register Here” tab
- Then enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and other details
- Now the OTP will be generated and after the verification, the registration will be successful
- Now login with the required details and fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Address Details/ Work experience and other details.
- After that upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Then Upload the required documents in the “Document Upload Section”
- Now you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You need to make the payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Now download or take the print out of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Refer to the table given below to check the application fee of the exam:
|General||2A,2B,3A, 3B||SC/ST/CAT-1/PH||Ex-Military Person|
|Rs 600/- + Rs 35/-||Rs 300/- + Rs 35/-||Exempted||Rs 50/- + Rs 35/-|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
|Age limit||Minimum Age: 18 years & Maximum Age: 35 years|
Maximum Age for:
2A,2B,3A, 3B: 38 years
Category-1/PWD- 40 years
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognized University/Institution|
The applicants must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized University/Institution
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|Group B||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||660|
|Group C||Junior Engineer (Civil)||330|
KPSC Recruitment: Exam Pattern
You can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Type||Objective Multiple Choice|
|No of Papers||Paper 1 (General Paper)|
Paper 2 (Specific Paper)
|Duration||Paper 1: 1.5 hours|
Paper 2: 2 hours
|Total Marks||Paper 1: 200 Marks|
Paper 2: 200 Marks
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answers|
KPSC Recruitment Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be released on the official website soon after the release of the exam date. Candidate can download it from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Id & Password. Candidate can check the link of Admit Card on the home page of the official website.
How to download
There are specific steps which candidate should follow to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it
- Login with details like Registration Id & Password, and other details
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidate can take a printout of Admit card to appear for the exam.
- There is a set of important instructions which candidate should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- Candidate should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and it is mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall
- Candidate ou should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the exam.