Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 – Download Chaibasa UG/PG Admit Card
Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 is expecting to be released soon for Even semester. So, the University Even Semester exam is expecting to be conducted in the month of April.
But right now as per current situation exams is postponed due to COVID-19. So, the postponed exam dates will be announced soon. And as per new dates admit card will release before 10 days of the examination.
So, the University authority releases the Admit card or Hall ticket. The Kolhan University Admit card 2020 releases on the official website of the University. So, the University provides the Hall ticket online. No candidates will get the admit card through the post.
To, know more details about the admit card check out the article below. Also, stay stunned with this page for current updates.
Kolhan University Admit Card 2020
Kolhan University releases the hall ticket for eligible candidates. So, students appearing for the Even semester exam can only download the Admit card. Candidates download or check the Admit Card from the official website of the university. Also, the direct link of the admit card is given here.
University conducts exams Annually and Semester wise. So, Odd (1st,3rd,5th,) Semester examination is conducted in the month of November or December. And November or December Exam admit card is already released in 2019. Here we are discussing the Even(2nd,4th,6th) Semester examination Admit card. Its exam is expecting to be conducted in the month of March or April. Admit card will release soon.
So, Kolhan University releases Admit card for UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) courses. The Kolhan University releases both Odd and Even semester examination Kolhan University Admit Card separately.
So, to download the Hall ticket candidates need to enter the required details. They can do so by entering Roll or Registration number and Password. Also, candidates need to choose their course and Semester along with their respective year.
So, after downloading the Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 check the exam dates and take part in the exam. Also, check and read all the instructions carefully.
Kolhan Hall Tickets -Highlights
Kolhan Hall ticket important highlights are discussed below. So, students can check the details from the table given below.
|Name of the University||Kolhan University|
|Name of the exam||Kolhan University Even Semester Examination|
|Type of Exam||Semester Based|
|Streams||Arts, Commerce and Science|
|Courses offered||UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate)|
|Name of the courses||B.A,B.SC.B.COM, BCA,M.A,M.SC.M.COM, DCA, PGDCA,|
|Semester||Even (2nd,4th,6th) Examination|
|Year||1st,2nd, 3rd Year|
|Examination Date||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Article Category||Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 Declaration|
|Status||Will release soon|
|Mode of declaration||Online mode|
|Admit card releasing date||May 2020 (Tentative)|
Importance of the Admit card or Hall Ticket
The Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 is an important document for every candidate. So, candidates need to keep the Hall ticket or Admit card safely. Because candidates need to carry the Hall Ticket and one valid ID proof on the day of the examination. So, no excuse will be entertained.
Without Admit card candidates won’t be able to sit for the exam. Also, they are will not get allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner verifies every student Kolhan University admit card and then allows to write the exam.
So, before Even Semester examination, it is the responsibility of the students to download the Admit card. Steps of how to download the admit card or Hall ticket is discussed below.
ID proof Documents Name
So, along with the Admit card candidates need to carry one original ID proof on the examination hall. The list of document name is given below. Candidates can check it fro the points below-
- Original Photograph
- College or Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card or Pan card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with photograph or
- Any other ID proof given by Gazetted officer
Details mentioned on Kolhan University Admit Card 2020
Details mentioned on the Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 is given below. So, students can check it from the points below.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth ‘
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Category of the Candidates (ST or SC or BC and others)
- Roll or Registration Number
- Name of the Courses
- Subject name and Code
- Semester and Year
- Academic Session
- Name of the University
- Signature of the Principal
- Name of the Exam
- Examination Hall name and code
- Examination Hall Number
- Date and Time of the exam
- Reporting time at the examination hall
- Space for Candidates photograph and signature
- Invigilator Signature space
- Important instructions for the candidate
So, after downloading the Hall Ticket candidates must check all the mentioned credentials carefully. Because details printed on the admit card may have spelling mistakes or any other errors. So, it is very important to check that all the details are correct. If candidates find any mistake or errors on the admit card then immediately go to the examination cell for correction. Make sure that mistake or errors gets correct before the examination.
How to download Kolhan University Admit Card 2020
So, steps of how to download the Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 for Even Semester is given below and it will also help in checking Kolhan University Result. Candidates appearing for the examination need to download it. So, follow the given easy steps from below and download it.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Kolhan University or click here.
- The official website link is given in the table above.
- Or candidates can directly download from the link.
- So, after visiting the official website the University home page will open
- Then go and search for the “Student Corner”
- And, after finding it click on it and a new page will open
- So now candidates need to click on the ‘Admit Card Link’
- After clicking on the link choose your Semester or year
- Then after that candidates need to fill some required details
- They can do so by entering registration or Roll number.
- Also, candidates need to enter their Date of Birth.
- So, now after filling all the credentials check it once carefully.
- And then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally now your Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- So, check all the mentioned details
- Save or download the PDF in your Mobile or PC
- Also takeout a photocopy for future preference.