Kisan Credit Card – KCC Credit Card Apply Online, किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड कैसे करे अप्लाई
The Agriculture department of the government has launched Kisan Credit Card to make farmers independent. Farmers are the backbone of the Indian Economy since ancient times. Kisan Credit Card will surely boost the economic conditions of small and marginal farmers. It will help them in becoming self-dependent and encourage their line of work. In this article, we will discuss all the details of the farmer-friendly KCC.
Kisan Credit Card
Around 40% of the Indian population is dependent on agriculture for their livelihood. Kisan Credit Card will help the farmers in easy credit with low-interest rates. The farmers of India can get many other benefits with Kisan Credit Card like loans called Kisan Samman Nidhi. The KCC will help the farmers get loans up to 3 lacs with an interest rate of 2% per annum.
This government KCC card will also help them get many other benefits that the government introduces. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the KCC for the upliftment of farmers of India. This scheme will also protect the illiterate farmers from falling into the traps of private financers. The money that finances through this scheme helps farmers in fulfilling the crop demands. They can easily buy seeds, chemical fertilizers, pump units of their own.
Highlights of Farmer Credit Card scheme
The scheme launch for the poor and small marginal farmers to give them access to easy and cheap loans. The highlights of the KCC yojana is mention in the following table:
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card yojana|
|Purpose||Provide them easy credit at a low-interest rate|
|Launched by||PM Modi|
|Releasing department||The agricultural department, Government of India|
|Official website||Click Here|
Latest benefits added into Kisan Credit Card
PM Modi has announced a relief package of 20 lac crore for India against Corona relief. This package is meant to help all those people who are suffering financially due to Covid-19. So, for this on 14 May 2020 the finance minister has announced special addition to the KCC scheme:
- The government will try to issue Kisan Credit Card to 2.5 crore farmers in 2 months.
- The people will be given a loan of Rs 2 lac crore in total with KCC.
- NABARD will also create an emergency Capital fund for the farmer’s worth Rs 3000 crores.
- The farmers from all sectors, including animal husbandry, will be covered under this scheme.
Who can apply for KCC?
There is a long list of people who can avail the benefits of the Kisan Credit card scheme:
- Small farmers
- Self-help groups
- Food crop farmers
- Flower crop farmers
- Animal Husbandry farmers
Documents Needed for applying
Kisan Credit Card is a farmer-friendly scheme as it helps them in becoming financially self-dependent. The documents needed for furnishing the benefits of KCC are as follows:
- Address proof of the Applicant
- Adhaar card/Pan card/ Voter id
- Photo of the applicant
- Bank account number
- Bank account passbook and statement of 3 months.
How to apply for KCC?
The people who want to benefit from the Kisan Credit Card should fill the form correctly. The details in the form must be correct. The applicants should follow the following information in the application form:
- Visit your nearest bank branch or finance company.
- Ask for the Kisan Credit Card yojana form.
- Fill the account opening form, if you don’t have a bank account.
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the details asked in the form.
- Fill in the Adhaar Card number in the space given in the form.
- After rechecking all the details, submit the application form.
- Or Visit the website of the bank
- Select the KCC link
- Fill all the details, affix the important documents, and submit the form.
Benefits of the Farmer Credit Card scheme
There are a lot of additional benefits that come with the Farmer Credit Card scheme, which are as follows:
- KCC is the easiest and cheapest loan facility available for the farmers.
- Farmers can use this money to buy seeds, fertilizers, etc.
- There is no trap of high-interest rates by private lenders.
- The loans also offer interest subvention for prompt payment.
Which Banks offer KCC?
All of the nationalized banks and all the micro-finance companies provide and sanction the Kisan Credit Card scheme:
- Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda